R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I looked up the girl from the video because she was posted in the Hip Hop thread. Her and her family still cool with R Kelly. **** is wild. Then I end up on Lipstick Alley somehow, someone posted a book called "Sex Me" written by a girl that was seeing him for 5 years. I ended up reading that whole ****in book in like an hour. I know way more about R Kelly and his broads then I want to know.

He's a monster.

Some of these women are victims BUT some are volunteers.

Some of the families and parents are ****in monsters.
link on book? :lol:

I always thought them 2 dudes that used to be in all his videos was his goons :lol:

The light skin dude and the dark skin dude. They had a certain demeanor.

Yo I always wonder who they are and where are they now. They were always around for years. I didn't know if they were childhood friends or bodyguards.

link on book? :lol:

Fam, you don't want to read this book. It's post #224. The boy is a sex addict, ****in for 8 hours off Hennessy and Ecstasy. Giving away herpes like it's nothing. Smashing his bodyguard, then his bodyguard was hitting her for too long one night and disappeared. **** is wild. I feel like this book was worse than the docuseries.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...fair-from-the-r-kelly-sex-tape.1315405/page-8

Last edited:
Son is really a musical genius. It's a damn shame he doesn't have a his masterings and publishing

lowkey i think its why his record label won't drop him, he's worth more alive than dead because they can still milk behind da scenes production from him.

Still nobody stepping out saying they’re down with R Kelly. Just like I thought. Lots of projection and half stepping but nobody is will to let it be known. Carry on

This week Charlamange and Andrew and discuss surviving R. Kelly, people with agendas, The meaning of Birdbox, Wax and Lore’l drop by to talk about their new podcast, and more!!

52 Minute Mark, he speaks on his issue.

Hahahaha Hahahaha u read 95 pages in a hr? U musta got readin lessons from lavar burton u speed reading motha****a :lol:

Hahahaha, those aren't regular pages. That **** went by fast. Some were only half pages. It was a short *** book. Felt like I was watching a movie.

I only read it cause I saw the song titles for every chapter so I was curious to see what it was about. Before I knew it was 30 pages in and figured I should just finish it at that point.

It’s not hard to believe he was gang affiliatiated back in the day. I mean, he is from Chicago, and Chicago is neck and neck with L.A. when it comes to the history of gang culture. Everybody that’s in a gang, or has a history in gangs in their youth, don’t go around screaming their set 24/7. There’s actually a lot of OG,s who you would never know that was in a gang ever in their life, especially if they’ve changed their life around. Only the youngsters of today glorify it as a status symbol. But most people who’ve done major dirt in the streets, try to hide their past, and don’t want people knowing their past. That back is wild. My first time ever hearing about it.

I came across a comment on YouTube earlier that read, if R. Kelly doesn’t go through the sexual abuse as a kid, does he become the music genius he became in the 90,s and after. It made me think about the past talented musicians we’ve had in the past. And a lot of them have a weird vibe to them, like you know it’s something not right about them, but they’re gifted with a voice and writing skills others don’t have.

We know Mike was weird, whether if he’s guilty or not, by looking at him you knew something was off. You can throw our most beloved Prince in the mix too. Prince is not guilty of anything, but visually something was weird about him. The story that just came out a couple of weeks ago about him having women in cages in a dungeon he had at home let me know he indulged in a lot of different sexual activities as well.

I know R Kelly was wrong, but I bet you if we knew the real lifestyles of our favorite entertainers before the 2000,s era, there’d be a lot of tarnished legacies out here. There was a lot of crazy stuff we’ll never know about that was going on in the 60,s,70,s,80,s,90,s behind closed doors.

Still nobody stepping out saying they’re down with R Kelly. Just like I thought. Lots of projection and half stepping but nobody is will to let it be known. Carry on
Who in here defended rKelly, what are you seeing that the rest aint???

Boy oh boy .....

Technically thats the exact opposite of a pedophile.

Pedophiles want their sexual victims to look a certain age.
Leave it to him to not understand what you mean and say you're playing semantics.

SMH

On this topic, when I took the fam to Disney we came across what we thought was a little boy (asian), and his adopted father (old white guy) during a line. We started chatting and the man was being really friendly to all of us and giving my kids candy. Anyhow, the conversation turned not sure how, but he states that he's there with his wife and this is the 1st time she's been in the states and wanted to see Disney.

Come to find out the Asian little boy was actually a 23 y/o woman. I told my kids to not even look at old dude. You know pedophilia runs in his blood. He went all the way to the Philippines to marry said woman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom