R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

The hill I want to die on is, this was a known fact. Disgusting??? Indeed. However, every follower wants to cry foul and be outraged now???? Like why now??? You have people that benefited by turning a blind eye, now coming out saying they won't play his music and ****. Stop the hypocrisy....

You realize the allegations of him having "sex slaves" came out last year to two years ago right. People have been outraged at this.

More are outraged now because of additional information and it's a ******* documentary about a legendary R&B singer people liked. Any other questions that have been answered and can be easily answered?

Last edited:
who mans is this :lol::smh:
Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 4.04.01 PM.png

I just read in here that it's perfectly fine for a 100 year old man to be attracted to a 17yo :lol:

****** are insane. I feel like dudes in here just tryna cover up their attraction for young thots by saying some of the **** they saying.
This is exactly the case. All this projection in the form of defending a dude that pisses on 7th graders :lol:

You realize the allegations of him having "sex slaves" came out last year to two years ago right.

People are outraged now because of additional information. Any other questions that have been answered and can be easily answered?
Not sure what's your point Tay. I personally think rKelly is a predator of the worst kind. Used is fame and money to manipulate young girls into having sex, willingly or not.

My issue is not with him being guilty and getting everything he deserves, that's rightfully so and overdue. My issue is with everyone in the know alienating themselves and washing their hands like Pilate. The stood by, witness what was going on and either ignored it or didn't give a **** because financially, they benefited. I can careless how to slice it, they should be held accountable as well.

Please show me where I didnt blame him? I'll wait ....

Not like your word means anything anyhow ...

You seem to be a special kind of ... if they dont agree with A they must be B. SMH
your insults are garbage

calling people idiots and such.

please repost every post you posted in here that the main priority in blame was r kelly and NOT the parents, victims, other celebrities, associates, excuses, etc

i wont wait because there are none.

your insults are garbage

calling people idiots and such. just admit your a member of nambla and move on

please repost every post you posted in here that the main priority in blame was r kelly and NOT the parents, victims, other celebrities, associates, excuse, etc

i wont wait because there are none.
Not sure what's your point Tay. I personally think rKelly is a predator of the worst kind. Used is fame and money to manipulate young girls into having sex, willingly or not.

My issue is not with him being guilty and getting everything he deserves, that's rightfully so and overdue. My issue is with everyone in the know alienating themselves and washing their hands like Pilate. The stood by, witness what was going on and either ignored it or didn't give a **** because financially, they benefited. I can careless how to slice it, they should be held accountable as well.

Be gone peasant...

Never blamed parents nor victims, but people in the know and appalled by celebrities that supported regardless of allegations until **** hit the network.

But I understand ...

Be gone peasant...

Never blamed parents nor victims, but people in the know and appalled by celebrities that supported regardless of allegations until **** hit the network.

But I understand ...
kind of like how donald trump denounced white supremacist after he was called out on it right?

be gone pedko jones

You still think you credible and relevant, sad.

Just got proven wrong and now spewing fallacies, good one ....

the only sad thing is guys like you, 6pedo, and namblahood dont see how much time you spend in this thread deflecting blame and attention from the true culprit at the expense of victims and associates

by niketalk standards impretty relevant compared to a member who only joined in 2013 to hate on lebron james

but go head and keep the good fight for art kelly

the only sad thing is guys like you, 6pedo, and namblahood dont see how much time you spend in this thread deflecting blame and attention from the true culprit at the expense of victims and associates

by niketalk standards impretty relevant compared to a member who only joined in 2013 to hate on lebron james

but go head and keep the good fight for art kelly
The problem with people like you, cant be open to discussion. There are other discussions within discussion but just like your true self, read a comment or two and come rambling about a bunch of nothing. While you look at my join date and take that as gospel, I been around this part since installment.

However, since you want to push an agenda, how about you put your money where your mouth is.
I'll delete my account when you find a post that I deflected blame and somehow blamed the victims and their parents if this rKelly situation(don't take **** out if context and quote the string of post). I dont expect anything from you since your word is trash, no credibility .

I'll wait .... come back with your witty reply, since that's all you do.

PS is pretty funny how you defended your relevance... lol ... I'm dead.

I looked up the girl from the video because she was posted in the Hip Hop thread. Her and her family still cool with R Kelly. **** is wild. Then I end up on Lipstick Alley somehow, someone posted a book called "Sex Me" written by a girl that was seeing him for 5 years. I ended up reading that whole ****in book in like an hour. I know way more about R Kelly and his broads then I want to know.

He's a monster.

Some of these women are victims BUT some are volunteers.

Some of the families and parents are ****in monsters.

I looked up the girl from the video because she was posted in the Hip Hop thread. Her and her family still cool with R Kelly. **** is wild. Then I end up on Lipstick Alley somehow, someone posted a book called "Sex Me" written by a girl that was seeing him for 5 years. I ended up reading that whole ****in book in like an hour. I know way more about R Kelly and his broads then I want to know.

He's a monster.

Some of these women are victims BUT some are volunteers.

Some of the families and parents are ****in monsters.

:lol:

R. Kelly is legit the Teflon Don forreal.
All this wild **** wit docusments, pics, videos, witnesses, his own lyrics, and still walking this Earth without no reprocussions.

Undeniablely, he can steal ya girl, her niece, cousins, and the baby sitter.

What a time...

Yeah, the remix is 10000x better. Not even close. Boo and Gotti have no business on it but that song there, SMH.

Son is really a musical genius. It's a damn shame he doesn't have a his masterings and publishing since he writes and produces all of his own music. People were making a lot of money off him for years and it's sad.

The lady in the book said he was gang affiliated for real and had killers and goons around him. **** wild.

Then she said one of his bodyguards was blowing him and R Kelly wanted her to **** the bodyguard and have a threesome.

Yeah, the remix is 10000x better. Not even close. Boo and Gotti have no business on it but that song there, SMH.

Son is really a musical genius. It's a damn shame he doesn't have a his masterings and publishing since he writes and produces all of his own music. People were making a lot of money off him for years and it's sad.

The lady in the book said he was gang affiliated for real and had killers and goons around him. **** wild.

Then she said one of his bodyguards was blowing him and R Kelly wanted her to **** the bodyguard and have a threesome.

I always thought them 2 dudes that used to be in all his videos was his goons :lol:

The light skin dude and the dark skin dude. They had a certain demeanor.

Back
Top Bottom