R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Why are we not to believe Kelly?? He said that he thought Aaliyah was older when they got married.
I don't think there's a married person out there who hasn't seen their spouse's ID. In addition, Aaliyah wasn't gonna lie to the law in front of her parents/family about her age at the time they signed the marriage certificate.

Come on, now...

I don't think there's a married person out there who hasn't seen their spouse's ID. In addition, Aaliyah wasn't gonna lie to the law in front of her parents/family about her age at the time they signed the marriage certificate.

Come on, now...
How many times have you been married? Srs question. That's what the law and people want you to believe. How old are you ??? XX, naw I dont believe you show me ID. Yeah relationships are based on trust. LoL iight

lawyer earning his money.
Got me out here second guessing.

Not that R ain't a sick ****. But can you go jail for being morally bankrupt? (Which I believe he is.) Seems he ain't slip enough to be sent to prison by abjury of his peers.

crazy, innit? can you go to jail for a percieved lack of decency? should you? what would that world look like?

as a wannabe sociologist, this whole thing is fascinating from so many angles.

These dudes out here in the snow.

This is real.

Kelly supporters really are out there supporting though.

They about to make this no different than ppl for abortion and against it. Those who support the troops and those against war. Those for gay marriage and those against.

Really looking like Kellz will get out of this fine.

“the burberry suit supporter....”:rofl:
9AA9F4BA-74B8-4540-A977-8B9E28D072A5.jpeg

The fact that it was on lifetime made me give it a bit of a side eye honestly. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Back
Top Bottom