R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Serious question, have wypeepole ever cancelled anyone other than Kevin Spacey(If that’s what that even was)?

Roseanne kinda :lol:

Exactly, “kinda”.

How come when one of us get caught up in something heinous, we have to be erased from the history books. I think we need to be careful with this ****. We have every right to not listen to someone’s music because you don’t agree with what they do with their personal lives, but we don’t have the right to not even give others the chance to make that decision.

Exactly, “kinda”.

How come when one of us get caught up in something heinous, we have to be erased from the history books. I think we need to be careful with this ****. We have every right to not listen to someone’s music because you don’t agree with what they do with their personal lives, but we don’t have the right to not even give others the chance to make that decision.

I feel you. I don't care about cancel culture in the first place.

These internet mf don't really mean anything to me in general :lol:

White ppl haven't cancelled anyone.

I was half expecting Roseanne to do her own show and guarantee white ppl would watch and support.

They haven't cancelled rapists like Roman Polanski so I can't even think of one they have.

Some white ppl are more likely to cancel a celeb for revealing they're gay or support pro-choice or are atheist.

So here's a question.

Why are we not to believe Kelly?? He said that he thought Aaliyah was older when they got married. In addition, it seemed she was also in the cuts with other older rappers.

Why is everyone doubting Kelly's lawyer, he brings some valid points.

Open dialogue, just asking.

:lol:

art kelly recorded shes got that vibe in 1991

he shouted out aaliyah in that song in 1991

“little cute aaliyahs got it!”

aaliyah looked 15 at age 21 but hey she lied about her age and art kelly thought she was older!

:emoji_face_palm:

keko jones keko jones be sounding like a janky lawyer :lol:
LoL

How come R.Kelly didn't go to jail when he married a 15 y/o????

If R.Kelly is illiterate , can we honestly say he knew how to read a birth certificate???

Screenshot_20190113-214726_Chrome.jpg

I thought a court needed Birth Certificates, IDs and **** to marry a couple? How is she listed at 18?

Questions man.

LOL

LoL

How come R.Kelly didn't go to jail when he married a 15 y/o????

If R.Kelly is illiterate , can we honestly say he knew how to read a birth certificate???

Screenshot_20190113-214726_Chrome.jpg

I thought a court needed Birth Certificates, IDs and **** to marry a couple? How is she listed at 18?

Questions man.

LOL

Lol you can't be serious fam. Her record label said she was 15 when she put out her debut album...the album HE WROTE :lol:

Aaliyah in multiple interviews during that time period mentioned how she's in high school. R. Kelly is literally right there next to her as she talks about balancing school and music :rofl: :rofl: oadsuhfaiosudfuhasduoaisfdhoas

Another interview w/Aaliyah promoing her debut album (THAT R. KELLY WROTE) and literally says she's still in HS

There is NO CHANCE he didn't know she wasn't 18. Literally none.

Lol you can't be serious fam. Her record label said she was 15 when she put out her debut album...the album HE WROTE :lol:

Aaliyah in multiple interviews during that time period mentioned how she's in high school. R. Kelly is literally right there next to her as she talks about balancing school and music :rofl: :rofl: oadsuhfaiosudfuhasduoaisfdhoas

Another interview w/Aaliyah promoing her debut album (THAT R. KELLY WROTE) and literally says she's still in HS

There is NO CHANCE he didn't know she wasn't 18. Literally none.

Maybe he thought she got left back a few times / keko jones keko jones

Back
Top Bottom