R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

How do you sell your publishing rights when you have huge hits like that?

It’s crazy that he hasn’t been convicted of any crimes. He found the loopholes where these girls are barely adults and not being held against their will.
Not even a domestic violence charge at the least :smh:

Last edited:
How do you sell your publishing rights when you have huge hits like that?

It’s crazy that he hasn’t been convicted of any crimes. He found the loopholes where these girls are barely adults and not being held against their will.
Not even a domestic violence charge at the least :smh:
He lives in a hotel from what I’ve heard
And Studio

He lives in a hotel from what I’ve heard
And Studio
yeah they showed the studio when the second family showed up there trying to get their daughter.
How do tou show your face anywhere after all this and do normal **** like go to a bank?
R needs to move to Dubai or somewhere no one gives a **** who you are

So just now my wife was telling me about a womans health conference in Chicago coming up, that she's thinking bout going to. My 10 year old daughter interjects, "no mom don't go!" I'm like, "it's only a couple hours a way. No big deal". Then she was dead serious like, " no, thats where that man lives who takes women from their families." It took me a second to get it, then, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Forgot I told her about that. (Not in detail of course). My kids maybe sheltered but they woke af.

So just now my wife was telling me about a womans health conference in Chicago coming up, that she's thinking bout going to. My 10 year old daughter interjects, "no mom don't go!" I'm like, "it's only a couple hours a way. No big deal". Then she was dead serious like, " no, thats where that man lives who takes women from their families." It took me a second to get it, then, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Forgot I told her about that. (Not in detail of course).

Your daughter should be more scared than your wife.

I don't know if he sold it, he probably just signed a bad contract. He's been with Jive forever, then Sony/RCA bought Jive. I don't know how many times they renewed his contract but he probably signed some trash in 91-92.

Your daughter should be more scared than your wife.
Right.

With all the news around the doc, I felt my daughter might have heard some stuff indirectly or 2nd hand, so I felt it could be a teachable moment on getting star struck or enticed by material things and what's really important in life.

She don't know about sex so I told her basically women get sucked in becuase of his ability and wealth. And the sacrifice their relationship with family. My daughter loves her family so she easily came to the conclusion that it was a bad thing. I didn't get into the nitty gritty cus she don't need to know all that now. But I made sure let her know she can come to me or mom with anything, with dreams, joys or discomforts.

I admit it, however since the first day (First day)
That without knowin', I signed my publishin' away (Away)
I admit it, I was young and caught up and so blind, yeah (So blind)
Said I had dyslexia, couldn't read all the contracts, yeah
And now the truth in this message (Message)
Is I'm a broke *** legend (Legend)
The only reason I stay on tour is 'cause I gotta pay my rent

He said it. Maybe he playing the game to avoid lawsuits

he's only been signed once..da guy'' catalog is thick..any entertainment lawyer worth his salt can wrangle a better for their client.

This is what I'm wondering. All the money he had at one point, he couldn't get a great lawyer to get his **** back? Is he really that dumb he doesn't understand how much money he's missing? It's will he's had almost 30 years of hits and doesn't own his own ****.

I admit it, however since the first day (First day)
That without knowin', I signed my publishin' away (Away)
I admit it, I was young and caught up and so blind, yeah (So blind)
Said I had dyslexia, couldn't read all the contracts, yeah
And now the truth in this message (Message)
Is I'm a broke *** legend (Legend)
The only reason I stay on tour is 'cause I gotta pay my rent

He said it. Maybe he playing the game to avoid lawsuits

Can't lie, song is low-key fire.

well i highly doubt a guy like R. kelly got less money than say Soulja Boy...

what R. kelly should've been done is gone full heel and just maintain his online presence, staying quiet and lettin others define you is more damaging than anything lifetime could've done. That Jim Derogatis cat couldve been put in his place years ago.

I thought it was known that r.kelly is actually a illiterate. I remember reading a interview about his lack of comprehension skills isn’t all up there.

I don't think it's that R Kelly isn't rich compared to most ppl, it's more like he doesn't have Russell Simmons or Cosby money and keeping a legal team on retainer like this will hit his pockets hard unlike them

well i highly doubt a guy like R. kelly got less money than say Soulja Boy...

If anything now is the time for R to get his publishing back.

Force these label to keep it 100 in public. They want to have the moral high ground then they need to stop fronting like they don't **** with him but want to keep his library of hits that some ppl want to say are all sexual predator pedo inspired.

this is why reading is fundamental
Don't matter if you have a legit reading disability.

R. Kelly not being able to read isn't cuz he's stupid. Dude can't overcome his disability.

Back
Top Bottom