R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

:lol:
"it was MJ though"
"it's a hard sell"
never seen so many cats get the clues right in the face and turn around and give them the benefit of the doubt becaue "they couldn't imagine."
welp, i couldn't imagine a gown *** man having sleepovers with little boys
Again, all this becuase they want to listen to over a decade all music without being looked at funny. Dismiss rape and sexual assault to listen to music :lol:

Never will make sense to me

I find the hard stance on MJ (leaning guilty or leaning innocent) to be the most baseless position of them all. We have no clue. Even the accusers came out and said they lied.

I’ve been thinking about this recently and I’m starting to get uncomfortable with the whole #mute/cancel movement culture.

It’s one thing to not support the artist, but who is anyone to stop other people from appreciating the art.

As despicable of a person he is, so many people have done so much dirt it’s not fair to selectively pick and choose who you wanna cancel.

Lady Gaga thinks she’s cool for taking her song down? Is she donating all proceeds from that album to charity?

That said, I would never pay a cent to support the guy myself.

:lol:
"it was MJ though"
"it's a hard sell"
never seen so many cats get the clues right in the face and turn around and give them the benefit of the doubt becaue "they couldn't imagine."
welp, i couldn't imagine a gown *** man having sleepovers with little boys

gotta love idiots like this that go by "clues". do your googles people.

I find the hard stance on MJ (leaning guilty or leaning innocent) to be the most baseless position of them all. We have no clue. Even the accusers came out and said they lied.
you foolish if you don't think a bag was dropped on they head

and all im saying is what other ************ in this world are yall giving this benefit of the doubt to...?
and why?

name someone else who can do all this crazy pedo **** and you would be like..."nah we don't know he did anything hes just an old *** man having little boys sleep in the same bed as him"
"he probably just likes sleepovers"

why dont you read the court documents and testimonies dumb ***. these were CHILDREN who were manipulated by parents. one kid took his "bag" and never spoke to his parents again, one of the dads killed himself shortly after Mike died in 2009.

what "all this crazy pedo ****" you moron, go read something

Again, all this becuase they want to listen to over a decade all music without being looked at funny. Dismiss rape and sexual assault to listen to music :lol:

Never will make sense to me
and it's not like im gonna look at some cat listening to billie jean and think he supports pedophilia

I wonder why what happened to R. Kelly's first gf is never discussed.

if the rumor is true then...damn.

why dont you read the court documents and testimonies dumb ***. these were CHILDREN who were manipulated by parents. one kid took his "bag" and never spoke to his parents again, one of the dads killed himself shortly after Mike died in 2009.

what "all this crazy pedo ****" you moron, go read something
its ok b...you can still listen to PYT
dont come at me with your feelings

Public Announcement Member Speaks on How He Found Out Wife Sparkle Was Cheating With R Kelly & How R. Kelly Allegedly Had Someone Killed. Teaser For Their New Documentary

This is someone else besides his first gf.

This is someone else besides his first gf.

Damn, this looks interesting. I didn’t know Sparkle was married to one of them.

R Kelly a foul *** ***** for real, he been talking about ****in his boy’s girls for decades. I’ll watch that whenever it comes out.

To think we in this thread due to the documentary putting the spotlight back on Kellz with dirt hand accounts of what women have went through yet we have so many ignorant ppl talking that don't know a damn thing about MJ and those allegations.

Hmmm, interesting certainly didn't know that. I haven't listened to anything new from Jay in years, wife loved 4:44. However I just didn't want to hear anything on it. Although in the same breath I don't remember Nas shouting from the rooftops what was going on with R Kelly. A popular saying about when good men do nothing..

Back
Top Bottom