R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Robert Sylvester Kelly is not guilty. Y'all threw him in custody. The man went on trial. Beat the case. Now several women are upset and want to make sure he goes down & goes down hard. Leave the man alone. Let him make his music and make a living. He is the best R&B artist of all time. Male or female. Black people are the only people that dont mind bringing one another down, instead of lifting each other up.

Whats kind of crazy to me is how all of these women have never had text messages, recorded convo, video or photo's of Robert in or alluding to any of these allegations. Thats what really boggles my mind.

Robert Sylvester Kelly is not guilty. Y'all threw him in custody. The man went on trial. Beat the case. Now several women are upset and want to make sure he goes down & goes down hard. Leave the man alone. Let him make his music and make a living. He is the best R&B artist of all time. Male or female. Black people are the only people that dont mind bringing one another down, instead of lifting each other up.

Whats kind of crazy to me is how all of these women have never had text messages, recorded convo, video or photo's of Robert in or alluding to any of these allegations. Thats what really boggles my mind.
Wow.

I knew someone existed like this.

tenor.gif

Would you let r.kelly pee on you? Or your teenage sisters if you have any?

so you gave R. Kelly da freedom to release music independently as often as he wants....smart move guys :smh: :lol:

He's not making any money off of his back catalogue and his last album ain't do ****. Not really a bad move for them. Time will tell how it turns out for him

Through it all, RCA — Kelly’s label home for the entirety of his solo career, both directly and as part of its partnership with Jive Records (which merged with RCA in 2007) — has stood by the singer, primarily, sources tell Variety, because he has never been convicted of a crime and has steadfastly maintained his innocence. Attempts by music companies to construct a morality barometer for artists is a precarious task, as Spotify learned last year when it attempted to ban artists — particularly Kelly — from its playlists based on behavior it vaguely defined as “hateful conduct.” Spotify ended up briefly penalizing two artists — Kelly and rapper XXXTentacion, neither of whom had been convicted of the relevant charges of sexual misconduct — before walking back the policy due to its vague definition and execution.

R. Kelly and Sony Agree to Part Ways
Huge news.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F01%2Fr-kelly-sony-part-ways-0.jpg

SCOTT LEGATO/GETTY IMAGES
MUSIC 4 Hrs ago
1.7K18
Emmanuel Maduakolam
R. Kelly is no longer with Sony as the two parties have agreed to part ways, reports Billboard. The news comes after weeks of protest after the Lifetime documentary Surviving R. Kelly aired and a number of high-profile artists began to take down their collaborative music with Kelly as a featured artist. Kelly has been removed from the RCA website.

In the early 1990s, the R&B singer was signed to Jive until the record label was absorbed by Sony BMG, bumping him under the Sony umbrella. He’s been with RCA since 2012.

Once the Lifetime series concluded, protest against R. Kelly have increased exponentially, sparking the hashtag #MuteRKelly on social media and most recently, protest outside the Sony buildingin Manhattan this past Wednesday (Jan. 16). Artists such as Lady Gaga, Chance The Rapper and Phoenix gave public apologies for collaborating with Kelly and has since pulled their collabs from streaming services and digital retailers.

Kelly’s catalog will remain with RCA/Sony and his music is still available on digital retailers and streaming services.

Back
Top Bottom