R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

57D9AC18-51BC-42AB-B2A7-DADE11DC19A8.jpeg
The selerate the art from the artist doesn’t work for Robert unfortunately

It’s even on some of his early lyrics
I can’t listen to man that has sex with kids sing about sex

Yeah that line is weird as ****. He says only if you’re older and then says that so I was confused

Pete is on point here.
He's also a white Male
It makes sense tho, if it's that important to you own it. And in this thread we've seen how important it is to some ppl

If dude end up in jail, I could see him claiming he mental. That GQ interview shows, dude got the mind of a 16 yr old

What did David Bowie, MC Ren, Marvin Gaye and Chuck Berry do?

Wasn't Chuck arrested for sleeping with a white girl in the back of a cadillac?

Exactly what ninjahood ninjahood said. 2002 was way worse and more charges. He's gonna beat this case again. Hopefully he gets signed to a label and continues to put music out. Wish there was a video for "I Admit". :lol:

Naw I’d say things are worse now because of all the pressure . It’s a way bigger uproar than the first time. We’ve literally seen social media pressure get people fired , put in jail, etc. he’s going to jail.

Continue to listen to his classics about little girls , not getting a new album any time soon

I agree with that social media comment.

What did David Bowie, MC Ren, Marvin Gaye and Chuck Berry do?

Wasn't Chuck arrested for sleeping with a white girl in the back of a cadillac?

David Bowie took the virginity of a 15 year old.

MC Ren was accused of impregnanting and raping a teenager ... I think she was 15 or 16.

Marvin Gaye had a relationship with his wife’s niece who was 15 and got her pregnant. Something about making his wife have sex with friends and threating her.

Chuck Berry kidnapped a 14 year old girl. Accused of sleeping with her.

Last edited:
Good watch

This story is crazy, claims it was in his house. The way their statements are worded, suspect to me.

Last edited:
Naw I’d say things are worse now because of all the pressure . It’s a way bigger uproar than the first time. We’ve literally seen social media pressure get people fired , put in jail, etc. he’s going to jail.

Continue to listen to his classics about little girls , not getting a new album any time soon
The pressure is on police and prosecution to charge him and convict.

Kellz just needs the one Cochranesque lawyer on his team to sniff out Chicago corruption and get this put away infamously.

The public uproar really shouldn't be having a play in the justice system. That's when things go too far. Put dude away on the merits of the evidence.

I kept hearing woody Allen's name floating around so i finally got around to reading about it... wow. Marrying your step daughter. Sheesh. I know Morgan Freeman did something similar with his step granddaughter.

57D9AC18-51BC-42AB-B2A7-DADE11DC19A8.jpeg
The selerate the art from the artist doesn’t work for Robert unfortunately

It’s even on some of his early lyrics
I can’t listen to man that has sex with kids sing about sex
This lyric is so weird to me, for obvious reasons, but it's just bizarre that for some reason he's excluding 17 year olds.

Back
Top Bottom