So dude is a

rapist
pedo of boys and girls
physically abusive
knowingly spreading STD's
trafficking
Hostage

but y'all still want to listen to his music
Meh I never really was a fan, and I think it’s totally possible to compartmentalize and separate the artist from music…BUT how does one still listen to this knowing full well he’s singing about his experiences with under aged girls?

Meh I never really was a fan, and I think it’s totally possible to compartmentalize and separate the artist from music…BUT how does one still listen to this knowing full well he’s singing about his experiences with under aged girls?

Bump and grind hit different now. Dude was confessing this whole rime.

I think it’s interesting and timely that aaliyahs music is available now too….isn’t r Kelly’s estate getting paid off of all these streams. They need to be investigating Barry Hankerson too. No way he didn’t know what was going on.

Kelly is a trash human with that said I could definitely separate the artist from the music. Will never skip the street dreams remix or happy people

Last edited:
Why be so concerned with who still listens to Kellz music?

Not everybody mixes his actions with his music.

When I hear Feelin On Yo Booty its sure as **** not taking me to Kelly giving kids stds. Same way I don't attach other artists actions with their music. If that's your issue then I understand not listening to it.

Of all the examples….
If you taking this stance with his music you might as well be 100 about all of it.

Don't take the easy example of I Wish or Step in the Name of Love.

Keep it real, I'm not thinking of children or women being abused if I hear Sex in the Kitchen or The Greatest Sex. If you do, that sounds like a YOU problem.

Bro. Its not speculation. Whatever you think of….that’s cool, but fact is…he was talking about little girls.

I still play some of his early hits from the 90s since it’s tied to my jr. high school days and nostalgia is strong. I still own my OG cd’s from back in the day. Being and adult now I wouldn’t buy any of his new albums or even buying his old “re-released” stuff because I’m not trying to put any money in dude’s pocket. Sad and scary to know what this man has been doing all along but I’m glad it’s coming to light.

Back
Top Bottom