R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

did i read that article right? defense brought to the witness stand a man that try to pass his tape to kellz while on the stand?

Jay is beyond “cancelling” imo. He doesn’t eat off his name anymore. He eats off business ventures not tied to his name. We can stop listening to his music but I have Spotify and most of his music isn’t even on there.

??? his whole discography has been on all DSPs for a while now. he released them on his own bday a few years back

qSFqyvj.gif

I saw somewhere that he was having a hard time selling them because no one wants to buy them.

I read an article that his streams are still high and pretty much the same as before this trial. People don’t want to pay millions because they don’t know what they’ll be worth in a few years. They’ll probably be worth crazy money when he dies.

I read an article that his streams are still high and pretty much the same as before this trial. People don’t want to pay millions because they don’t know what they’ll be worth in a few years. They’ll probably be worth crazy money when he dies.
If I had millions I’d buy his masters and let them sit.

Yeah if I had the money I would buy but I too would worry about the worth over time.

When you guys said no one wanted to buy them I thought you meant a few thousand dollars or something lol... I was Birdman hand rubbing thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom