R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

200w.gif

“Sex Trafficking” = pimping + death penalty = excuses to kill black men. Pimps are the only reason prostitution isn’t legal, imo.
Would you care to explain more. I've never heard this before?

Excuse my ignorance as well. Is all prostitution managed by pimps or do they just make it ugly?

Would you care to explain more. I've never heard this before?

Excuse my ignorance as well. Is all prostitution managed by pimps or do they just make it ugly?
I mean you do have some rouge ****, but for the most part they’re work for someone for protection at least. Who are they working for most of the time? Who LITERALLY wrote a book on pimping? The black man. You ever wonder why officials seem to turn a blind eye to all these “spas”? Guess who is usually NOT involved with that? Thats why they used to always hit pimps with kidnapping charge even though she agreed to be there. There was nothing to charge.

“Sex Trafficking” = pimping + death penalty = excuses to kill black men. Pimps are the only reason prostitution isn’t legal, imo.
Man I don’t mean all that and there is a difference between a gorilla pimp and a “nice 🤷🏽‍♂️“ pimp haha. This **** right here with underage kids should be death. I’ll stand by that

I mean you do have some rouge ****, but for the most part they’re work for someone for protection at least. Who are they working for most of the time? Who LITERALLY wrote a book on pimping? The black man. You ever wonder why officials seem to turn a blind eye to all these “spas”? Guess who is usually NOT involved with that? Thats why they used to always hit pimps with kidnapping charge even though she agreed to be there. There was nothing to charge.

Hmm I expected your argument to be based more on pimps being abusive etc to women but it sounds like your take is that colorism (like most things in America) is really what prevents legalizing prostitution. Interesting for sure. I will have to think on that more.

I read an article that his streams are still high and pretty much the same as before this trial. People don’t want to pay millions because they don’t know what they’ll be worth in a few years. They’ll probably be worth crazy money when he dies.

Crazy because mainstream media "cancelled" him a while ago (rightfully so). At least songs he performed directly as an artist.

With how big some of his songs were, one would think you would hear them wayyyyyyy more often. Even before this recent trial.

2AF56A56-F0C3-4655-A2CB-E7CFA26376CB.jpeg

Is Chuck D known for being uninformed and tone deaf?

All I know about him is that he’s 61 and was a prominent figure in Rap music at one point.

Even if pimps weren’t around a lot of the ppl that vote and are in charge in this country like controlling what women can do with their bodies and still got a super old school view on vice laws…Prostitution won’t be legal unless it’s a dramatic shift in the age of ppl that vote n what side has the real power in politics

All I know about him is that he’s 61 and was a prominent figure in Rap music at one point.
A chance to change!? Wasn’t this like his 2nd or 3rd chance already? He should already be under the jail for the first vids in the early 2000s. People like Robert don’t change, not without serious help and guidance. He’s too far gone at this point.

A chance to change!? Wasn’t this like his 2nd or 3rd chance already? He should already be under the jail for the first vids in the early 2000s. People like Robert don’t change, not without serious help and guidance. He’s too far gone at this point.

that’s my thing we probably wouldn’t be here if they got him the proper help he needed but they just slapped dude on the risk for him to continue
to late for all that **** he’s talking about now
they should have explored that option back in the early 2000’s

*Feels so old reading that*

:wow: You never heard of Public Enemy? We are failing our youth!!

I don’t care to reform child abusers and rapists. Just push them off a cliff
This

that’s my thing we probably wouldn’t be here if they got him the proper help he needed but they just slapped dude on the risk for him to continue
to late for all that **** he’s talking about now
they should have explored that option back in the early 2000’s

Kellz too rich and influential if we being honest. A lot of parents willingly gave their kids up in hopes that he would make them a star.

I just don't see how you reform a person like this especially in modern day America. He will continue to dangle his ability to make you and your family rich and famous in front of you until finally you let him off the hook so he can repeat the cycle over and over again.

People like this have to be kept away from the masses or they will abuse their position over and over again

Yeah if I had the money I would buy but I too would worry about the worth over time.

When you guys said no one wanted to buy them I thought you meant a few thousand dollars or something lol... I was Birdman hand rubbing thinking about it.
Think you could make a grip if you cop & get Trey Songz or someone to do covers.

Back
Top Bottom