R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

If you’ve been delusional about R-Kelly for the past 20+ years lifetime is not going to change that narrative

*unfortunately

He better have some bread saved up, and some investments, because that show money is about to slow up a little bit more.

Kellz is deep man. Homie need a movie. I think the most random thing about him is that he can hoop and used to hoop with Common and Ben Wilson

I cant Believe people really think like this . Didn’t know it was possible to be this dumb

I mean him smashing and marrying Aaliyah at 15, the pee tape, why are we surprised, crazy that stuff was kinda just brushed over back in the day

Bruh, his brother said that with a straight face. Like are you for real, your brother likes young teenage girls. Their going in more depth on his story than what I thought their where going to.

his brother talking about what's the big deal, its a preference
***** have you lost your damn mind

this **** is infuriating
I brought this up before, stay with me.

If other abnormal sexual preferences are a result of, "I was born this way" what is stopping pe dophilia from falling under that umbrella?

Trying to have a legit conversation

his brother talking about what's the big deal, its a preference
***** have you lost your damn mind

this **** is infuriating
No man. It was hilarious.

This dude is in a prison inmate uniform talking about whats wrong with a preference for a criminal act :lol:

If other abnormal sexual preferences are a result of, "I was born this way" what is stopping pe dophilia from falling under that umbrella?

The flaw many would point out in your argument is you called it an abnormal sexual preference.

Gonna have to have a baseline of normalcy before we get in tonthe abnormal.

I cant Believe people really think like this . Didn’t know it was possible to be this dumb

Tweet deleted?

It was brushed over until them personal tapes he made where taken from him. The Aaliyah situation was swept under the rug in my opinion because of multiple factors. She was basically his artist on Jive, also before the social media boom after the 90,s. Older guys sleeping with teenage girls was more acceptable back then in the black community.

I know some cats are going to say no it wasn’t, but back then it was. It was nothing to see older dudes in their 20,s smashing chicks that where in High School back then. I’m not saying most of the girls, but it was always a couple of them doing it. What’s crazy about how it was in the 90,s.

Is how open it was, and nobody really found nothing wrong with it. I think the underage girl in his video tape was related to the singer Sparkle, that’s how he met that 15 year old girl. But a lot of cats back then was saying she looked older than 15 years old. But she was still 15 at the time. Looks mean nothing.

The only difference is age of consent and the ability to make decisions/be influenced at a younger age. But aside from that, it's hard to argue one would be a choice and not the other...

why the hell you bringing a 12 year old around this man, she gonna have to go pursue her rap dream somewhere else

88215FAC-A26C-4889-8D6A-D07D9E574DAD.gif

No man. It was hilarious.

This dude is in a prison inmate uniform talking about whats

Tweet deleted?

A chick said “why we just blaming him , Aaliyah and the other girls were probably *seducing him”

Last edited:
Had the little girl in the threesomes come on man . I’ve been on the **** R Kelly wave but hearing these stories from the people involved first hand is sick

Back
Top Bottom