R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Why don’t they go this hard against Catholic Priests?

Why are we crucifying Kells for this when the chick in the golden shower video is long gone?

People got too much time in their hands.

I legit think you're trolling

Eh, that sounds fine and dandy but the world is full of lust and manipulation.

All you can do is raise your kids right but that has NOTHING to do with what the world will do to them.
Right. But there are somethings you can control. Like knowing he's a sick **** and not being attracted to him because of his lack character/sickness.

Those chicks wiping his tongue ain't worth **** and they show it.

well I dont care what you think anyway.

there is a reason why Diddy and Jay-Z declined and John Legend didnt. Figure it out for yourself son
Not sure about Diddy, but I figured it was because didn't Jay meet Bey when she was like 17 (not saying they were messing around). I just figured thats a rabbit hole he didn't want to go down.

Not sure about Diddy, but I figured it was because didn't Jay meet Bey when she was like 17 (not saying they were messing around). I just figured thats a rabbit hole he didn't want to go down.

Hov is on record talking about the first time he saw Beyonce knowing that she was the one or something like that and having "to wait"

This alludes to how blatant grooming and full on predatory behavior is within the black community

Right. But there are somethings you can control. Like knowing he's a sick **** and not being attracted to him because of his lack character/sickness.

Those chicks wiping his tongue ain't worth **** and they show it.

Unrealistic view of the world.

PEOPLE make bad decisions with the opposite sex.

No amount of upbringing can prevent that from happening

This reminds me of something I think about often. In middle(!!) school, my friend told me shes dating a 20+ year old guy (I think 23 was the number). I thought it was wild but shrugged. She acted sort of promiscous and let me cop feels and things of that nature.

I noticed a while ago when I actually had a facebook she became very religous and continues to be so cause she popped up on my ig recently so I wonder often if those experiences led her down that path and if at 12-13 I couldve done something with that information.

Kobe says otherwise.

when you're a entertainer in your prime rules apply to you vastly different than da general public.

Scale is everything though.

Kobe had one instance of a rape charge and in that one case the girl had other men's semen in her underwear (no trace of Kobe's though). And in that case, you're absolutely right. The fact that he was an entertainer with a lot of money probably helped him a lot... but they also caught the girl pretty much lying about 95% of her story.

How many minors did Robert allegedly penetrate?

No level of celebrity could insulate a black entertainer from a prison term had this been legions of white minors claiming to be victims.

Jerry Seinfeld dated a 17 year old girl when he was 39

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

Crazy, I just read about Seinfield the other week after he was invited to the cookout for not saying the N Bomb

They dated for like 4 years too. Crazy.

Used to hurt my soul just seeing the Legend Coupe - timeless design.

Acura are lames for dropping their established model names in favour of some 'ABC' crap that only really worked on the MDX as the SUV craze was in its infancy. :smh:

1995_acura_legend_coupe_ls_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Cadillac on that lame ish..blame da head of Nissan they booted and GM hired for introducing alphanumeric nomenclature.

if you was pushing a Acura legend coupe in their prime you by all accounts were a fly dope boy and was gettin all da vagina regardless :lol:

I think Kobe scooped up Vanessa when she was underage.

Just gotta question the thought process of the parents in all of these situations. Even going back to those who would let their kids spend the night at Michael Jackson's house. The amount of mental gymnastics folks would do DEFENDING the guy was sick. "Oh, he didn't have a childhood, etc..." GEt outta here :smh:

I think Kobe scooped up Vanessa when she was underage.

Just gotta question the thought process of the parents in all of these situations. Even going back to those who would let their kids spend the night at Michael Jackson's house. The amount of mental gymnastics folks would do DEFENDING the guy was sick. "Oh, he didn't have a childhood, etc..." GEt outta here :smh:

money and security..pretty simple.

The more stuff like this comes out makes me feel like Michael Jackson really didn't do anything

I feel like there would have been definite evidence by now

And Quincy Jones woulda said somethin by now

Back
Top Bottom