R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Barry was no joke back in the day. From what I heard, Kels went behind Barrys back with Aaliyah and that’s why he dropped the tape off.

From a few articles I read, he brought his daughter to him and then Aaliyah (his niece). Wasn't he the one that forged the signature? He cold as **** though.

I would love to hear Sunny say more but no way she will. I'm guessing Barry dropped the tape in exchange to push his artists.

That’s just how it is in the hoods. Can’t even tell you how many shorties in HS I was sprung over back in the day that were ******* grown *** men. The captain of the cheerleading team was ******* our guidance counselor and it was common knowledge amongst all of us junior year. Nobody is condoning R. Kelly being in bed for young girls but if we gonna go hard on our own like we do, ima need a doc on Woody Allen too. But we not gonna merge this with the Jewish thread, are we?.......

damn we hating on john legend now?

Have we really ever liked him since Ordinary People?

Not sure what John Legend did. But something about him always rubbed me the wrong way.

I’m sure he’s a good human....but I’m simply,

08C58B4B-1C23-48DD-A221-19FEC8CA0763.gif

Yea Jay Z did “fiesta” with Kellz...he not gon say anything to tarnish the legacy of that classic....or more importantly bring any more attention to their prior connections

I was telling my wife earlier, I need a thorough document on Jay/R Kelly. The break up, the fight, the reunion and then the break up again. That **** is crazy what went down.

I was telling my wife earlier, I need a thorough document on Jay/R Kelly. The break up, the fight, the reunion and then the break up again. That **** is crazy what went down.
Would be interesting but with the level that Jay rose to and the negative attention R Kelly getting now it’s never happening ...We know jay good for acting like all that ain’t exist :lol:

That’s just how it is in the hoods. Can’t even tell you how many shorties in HS I was sprung over back in the day that were ****ing grown *** men. The captain of the cheerleading team was ****ing our guidance counselor and it was common knowledge amongst all of us junior year. Nobody is condoning R. Kelly being in bed for young girls but if we gonna go hard on our own like we do, ima need a doc on Woody Allen too. But we not gonna merge this with the Jewish thread, are we?.......

Whenever sentiments like this are brought up it just feels like you still wanna throw him some hail because of what else isn't happening. Just because Woody Allen isn't being outed as a creep doesn't mean R. Kelly shouldn't be. We know why Woody Allen isn't being outed. I hate this whole we go harder on our own talking point.

Damn, I didn't realize Barry Hankerson was R Kelly's manager for 10 years. Basically served up his daughter and then Aaliyah to R Kelly. He owned a label and did some wild ****, kept working with him for years after R Kelly had sex with his daughter and niece. Was he interviewed at all?

Looked up all this... doesn't mention Hankerson having any daughters at all.

Real talk this song does take me back. Pretty sure the camel did some snake **** to Kellz which was the reason for the beef. The image of R. Kelly getting pepper sprayed is still hilarious

Damn shame the intro was the best song on the album. I guess it could be number 2, Take You Home With Me was fire.

Album was such a letdown

That’s just how it is in the hoods. Can’t even tell you how many shorties in HS I was sprung over back in the day that were ****ing grown *** men. The captain of the cheerleading team was ****ing our guidance counselor and it was common knowledge amongst all of us junior year. Nobody is condoning R. Kelly being in bed for young girls but if we gonna go hard on our own like we do, ima need a doc on Woody Allen too. But we not gonna merge this with the Jewish thread, are we?.......

THANK YOU!!!

Cosby was vilified had and punished hard, and now R. Kelly is taking up my he mantle.

So black men are the face is sexual predators in America and as a black man who knows how this country work you want me to be cool with that? Oh hell no

Celine dion (married a pedo) and lady Gaga also declined.

Shoutout to them protecting the culture ✊✊✊

Also black people protecting their family members/ not believing family who they know are molesting their children and other family members is a huge problem and the start of all this in our culture.

(Can’t speak on other cultures cause Idk about them)

#meetoo is largely a Caucasian event, so for those folks to demand a scalp from da black community when they know da monsters white Hollywood shielded is hypocrisy is what them elite black entertainers would say.

Why don’t they go this hard against Catholic Priests?

Why are we crucifying Kells for this when the chick in the golden shower video is long gone?

People got too much time in their hands.

Back
Top Bottom