R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Who have you seen defend him?

I mean I’m currently going back and forth with somebody who said “them girls knew they were poppin that *****”

“13 you know what sex is” etc.

Also some of “Y’all” are in here defending him because

It’s old news

It’s the norm

Hollywood crazy

It’s bringing the Blackman down

Catholic priest doing it.

Etc.

what makes you think hes a homosexual except being a "weirdo"? I've done several deep dives on the MJ stuff, especially last year when I watched a lot of old Conan O'brien episodes where MJ was attacked viciously which peaked my curiosity for some reason. I understand these late night comedians get their jokes off regardless, but looking back its pretty disgusting how MJ was treated. The evidence in the "trial" was laughable at best. As far as I'm concerned he basically put himself in that situation out of the goodness of his own heart by entertaining children. Its crazy to this day people assume he was a pedo without a thought or ounce of research.
Let me start by saying there ain’t a bigger MJ fan than me. I cried when he died no lie. That being said, MJ you like innocent sleepovers? Coo where are the girls? I mean no where.... Also his relationship history is checkered at best, are those his kids? I’m not sure, and their complexion doesn’t help. MJ was a handsome dude before the surgeries but he dated nobody ever? I think he was a homosexual personally. But who cares?

I wouldn’t be shocked if MJ was guilty but I wouldn’t be shocked if he was innocent. Thinking about MJ having sex with a man or woman is hilarious. He seem too ***** to do ****. Like let’s play tag and then go to sleep and really go to sleep.

As for Aaliyah, there’s been a lot of rumors about Dame and Jay beefing over her and that being the real reason they split

Dude, nobody IS DEFENDING Robert in here.

We can break off into related conversations without it meaning we defend him.

Why does everything have to be so black and white?

Excusing somebody behavior is defending them. Some of the breaking off conversations is to make his actions seem smaller than they are.

Also when I said people That wasn’t exclusive to Niketalk, as I said I’m currently having a back and forth with people outside of here.

Excusing somebody behavior is defending them. Some of the breaking off conversations is to make his actions seem smaller than they are.

Also when I said people That wasn’t exclusive to Niketalk, as I said I’m currently having a back and forth with people outside of here.
I guess we have a different definition of excusing behavior.

Again, bringing up others that have committed similar crimes doesn't mean RK is being excused.

Again, why can't there be nuance to these conversations?

What are people supposed to do? KEEP saying he is trash, etc?

I don't get it.

Again, it doesn't have to be so black and white of a conversation.

People CAN hold 2 simultaneous opinions.

RK is trash
Black men seem to have to deal with these allegations differently than white men.

Why can't a person feel BOTH things without being accused of excusing RK?

MJ didn't touch nobody. He was a homosexual who increased scrutiny on his weird lifestyle by having sleepovers with young children, specifically boys.
do you really believe this and if so, why?

take out michael jackson and insert any random homosexual dude who has sleepovers with little boys...see how ridiculous it sounds to believe he didn't?

do you really believe this and if so, why?

take out michael jackson and insert any random homosexual dude who has sleepovers with little boys...see how ridiculous it sounds to believe he didn't?
Right

If it were Tiki Barber, folks wouldn't be defending him.

Again, people LOVE and revere MJ so much that there is a block in their brains that doesn't allow those accusations to stick.

Folks in heavy denial

They currently touching on him not being prosecuted back then because “he’s too important to the culture, can’t make the black man look bad” even though he’s harming black women and children. Kind of what SOME are doing in here

Exactly. People making assumptions instead of listening. I guess it's fair to assume they don't care about these issues unless it's hot on social media and lifetime tells them to.

exactly, and he ain't go to jail cuz da broads who got pee pee'ed on refused to press charges or testify against him...
He paid her so she stopped showing up to court. The girl from the tape is Sparkles cousin. Crazy how he was plotting on these girls.

They currently touching on him not being prosecuted back then because “he’s too important to the culture, can’t make the black man look bad” even though he’s harming black women and children. Kind of what SOME are doing in here
Nobody is doing that.

Please stop

exactly, im merely stating da time to get him was nearly 20 years ago.

drudging up R. Kelly every couple of years is eye rollin at this point.

MJ wasn't doing anything sexuawith those kids b/c I think he was asexual. MJ loved to climb trees and **** man he was just more comfortable playing with kids rather than adults in a non sexual way

MJ wasn't doing anything sexuawith those kids b/c I think he was asexual. MJ loved to climb trees and **** man he was just more comfortable playing with kids rather than adults in a non sexual way

This could really be true and it’s hilariois to even think it’s possible

Back
Top Bottom