R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Wait why has Andrea Kelly kept Kellz last name after divorcing him? :lol: :nerd:

l5omj7.gif

Saying he didn’t believe the accusers because they were black is the craziest **** I’ve read to come from this Surviving R Kelly talk. It goes back to being selective and picking your side.

That's really the craziest **** I've seen in a minute when it came to copping pleas.

Dude literally just said he just didn't give a **** because they were black.

That's worse than what Travis Scott said about Mike Brown and honestly it will be sickening if these fake woke 2014 till now blacks eat that bull **** up.

This ***** is so stupid and what's hilarious is he probably didn't mean that **** he was trying to cop woke brownie points for the system in general not giving a **** about black girls.

Dumb *** ***** just ****** up his whole lil schtick.

All he had to say was...at the time I cared more about his talent and the music we could make like many of my peers and I want to step out and say that I'm wrong 4 years later...if you even have to say **** at all....'let me sit at the table with y'all' *** *****...

A lot of ya'll are really heavily underestimating just how effective mental abuse is on people. If i'm mistaken that same 33 year old chick said she was already coming from an abusive relationship in the past, a lot of these women were sexually abused from a young age also. It's not as easy to just say nah i'm done.

This ***** is so stupid and what's hilarious is he probably didn't mean that **** he was trying to cop woke brownie points for the system in general not giving a **** about black girls.

Dumb *** ***** just ****ed up his whole lil schtick.

All he had to say was...at the time I cared more about his talent and the music we could make like many of my peers and I want to step out and say that I'm wrong 4 years later...if you even have to say **** at all....'let me sit at the table with y'all' *** *****...

He didn't need to say ****. I'm sure a lot of people that have worked with R Kelly over the last 15 years weren't happy to be working with him or a fan of what he does with young girls but you don't need to say **** to earn points. People been saying he moves like a dirty politician and he really does. Straight up goofball.

6pac 6pac

RE: Chance

I was telling my Group Chat, "Man I would have LIED. Even if I FELT that way, I damn sure wouldn't have SAID I didn't care about black women."

I was arguing what you were arguing but I was getting a bunch of, "At least he is honest" nonsense. I thought I was being trolled :lol:

Chance a dumb *****. Got caught up trying to use metoo lingo and it backfired.

Also, some of those parents were definitely stupid letting their child go to R Kelly at a young age for a chance at fame. However, I think a couple of the girls were away at college, so their parents didn't actually know. They call/text one day and stop getting answers.

He didn't need to say ****. I'm sure a lot of people that have worked with R Kelly over the last 15 years weren't happy to be working with him or a fan of what he does with young girls but you don't need to say **** to earn points. People been saying he moves like a dirty politician and he really does. Straight up goofball.

This lamed him all the way out to me.

Dude really lives and dies by woke SJW twitter.

6pac 6pac

I was telling my Group Chat, "Man I would have LIED. Even if I FELT that way, I damn sure wouldn't have SAID I didn't care about black women."

I was arguing what you were arguing but I was getting a bunch of, "At least he is honest" nonsense. I thought I was being trolled :lol:

What type of logic is that even to have as a black man? Especially as a black kid who went to public school in Chicago and probably experienced the moment of the pee pee tape. I experienced it and I'm 2-3 years younger than Chance and halfway across the nation.

what is this chance situation?

Said he did the song with Kellz because he didn't believe or didn't care about the accusations because they were black girls.

Dumb ***** jumped out the window for a few ad libs I couldn't even spot Kellz on the track.

The R. Kelly situation is sheading light on the whole entertainment industry. There’s a lot of sexual abuse, drug abuse, and pedophila going on.

A lot of this is going on within the industry that is not being brought out. Even when victims do come forward, they’re shamed or hushed.

Just like Usher’s mother giving him to Diddy so that he can “learn” about the industry and learn “swag”. Smh.

Another fake holier than thou *****.

Like bro how do you have the audacity to go so hard with boldface lies :lol:

Also that's borderline Romolicious.

The R. Kelly situation is sheading light on the whole entertainment industry. There’s a lot of sexual abuse, drug abuse, and pedophila going on.

A lot of this is going on within the industry that is not being brought out. Even when victims do come forward, they’re shamed or hushed.

Just like Usher’s mother giving him to Diddy so that he can “learn” about the industry and learn “swag”. Smh.

Bruh said as a teenager Diddy had him at sex parties.

Hollywood is a place innocence goes to die. It's like they love showing the world young starlets progerssion in getting turned out.

This is actually kinda news to me and I been running with the what about Hugh angle before this :lol:

Last edited:
This lamed him all the way out to me.

Dude really lives and dies by woke SJW twitter.

What type of logic is that even to have as a black man? Especially as a black kid who went to public school in Chicago and probably experienced the moment of the pee pee tape. I experienced it and I'm 2-3 years younger than Chance and halfway across the nation.

Chance is only 25, wouldn't that make him 8 when the tapes/indictment came out? You experienced it at 5?

Can we separate the art of these people and their sickness? If that’s not the case, a lot of the music, television shows, and movies we indulged in would be obselete. :lol:

I love R. Kelly’s music and still will listen to it.
However, I don’t condone his behavior and believe he should be tried in court.

Chance is only 25, wouldn't that make him 8 when the tapes/indictment came out? You experienced it at 5?

The general conversation/jokes about him pissing on *****es in the years that ensued....mainly the Boondocks and Chappelle moments

At 5 we wasn't worried bout that **** but over time all you "knew" about Kelly and Michael is that they ****** with kids...for a mid 90's and younger baby...until u went back and rediscovered their actual music through the internet.

Can we separate the art of these people and their sickness? If that’s not the case, a lot of the music, television shows, and movies we indulged in would be obselete. :lol:

I love R. Kelly’s music and still will listen to it.
However, I don’t condone his behavior and believe he should be tried in court.
In short man, people will continue to support stuff they want to.

It ain't that deep

You cancel stuff you feel is disposable. It doesn't HAVE to mean you have a high(er) moral compass

It just depends on how much you are invested in that particular situation

6pac 6pac

I'm telling ya'll society doesn't value black women nor care about their pain so they're quick to forgive someone who doesn't either. Look how hypersexual and complicit folks are making them in this thread, like there's no nuance or understanding in your real lives or you've never had conversations with real abuse victims and can just see things black and white. I know everyone doesn't experience the same things and meet the same people but some of ya'll are making me sick at the moment nonetheless, especially the parents.

Back
Top Bottom