R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

So that means it was consensual? These women were severely physically and mentally abused.

multiple times b....multiple

its called they wanted to be around da money and da lifestyle...bet none of em talkin bout da material possessions they got for their services.

CTG victim was interviewed and everything. They said he raped two girls, he kind of admitted to one and not the other. **** is wild.

Two things I can't say enough.

1. You will make excuses for whomever you like, everyone will pick and choose. My one man in here a huge Drake fan, he gonna stop listening to Drake for all the lines he's crossed with children and wearing black face? No

2. I haven't seen anyone in here say R Kelly is innocent or not sick as ****. Just because you think other people deserve a lot of blame as well, doesn't mean you think R Kelly isn't guilty.

Last edited:
So that means it was consensual? These women were severely physically and mentally abused.

He threatened them and beat them to things as simple as disagreeing about his favorite basketball team.

He's a psychopath predator that has immense power and literally runs a sex trafficking ring like a pimp.

Do you know what Stockholm syndrome is??

You know it's psychological manipulation right ? Showering them with money here and there and gifts is seen as "providing" and nurturing them to downplay his horrible abuse towards them.

Yes, they are hostages. They're brainwashed or threatened to not leave.

As the concept of choice, you know that our choices are influenced by many factors right? That even persuasion, threats, manipulation or brainwashing or abuse influence our choices to the point of accepting horrible things that degrade our dignity.

Doesn't mean because I accept or allow something that I chose to do so out of free will.
Of course they're being manipulated. We've always known that. That's what game is. It's a form of manipulation. His manipulation is hardcore and again if these women choose to be with him ain't nothing you can do. You can tell a women to leave a abusive man all you want but the choice is hers.

Of course they're being manipulated. We've always known that. That's what game is. It's a form of manipulation. His manipulation is hardcore and again if these women choose to be with him ain't nothing you can do. You can tell a women to leave a abusive man all you want but the choice is hers.

How is the choice her’s if she feels and thinks that she has no choice? Sure, technically she had free will but she’s not going to execercise her free will if she feels and thinks that she has no say in the matter. It’s easy to tell people what the should do from the outside looking in. We ain’t talking about simply some macking type s***. Physical and mental abuse goes way beyond that.

How is the choice her’s if she feels and thinks that she has no choice? Sure, technically she had free will but she’s not going to execercise her free will if she feels and thinks that she has no say in the matter. It’s easy to tell people what the should do from the outside looking in. We ain’t talking about simply some macking type s***. Physical and mental abuse goes way beyond that.
So then it's just gonna continue unless these women stop dealing with dudes like that.

multiple times b....multiple

its called they wanted to be around da money and da lifestyle...bet none of em talkin bout da material possessions they got for their services.

And so what if they liked the material aspect of it ??? Does not justify his emotional and sexual abuse towards these women. Those are 2 completely different things.

Breakfast Club will do numbers tomorrow.

I am sure CHAR will address those tweets.

Of course he was joking but he has alot of enemies and he will continue to get dragged for those.

They don't age well.

He seems like he has changed over the years though. But what do I know

So then it's just gonna continue unless these women stop dealing with dudes like that.
You are using black and white thinking.

These women do not have a choice to leave when their options for freedom are constrained. They are enslaved. How can a woman leave when a powerful man that has systematically protected this ring and has influence that runs deep in the industry and friends in law enforcement that protects him?? How can you believe a woman has a choice when she is threatened to be killed or her family to be killed?

This is a pure human/ sex trafficking ring.

He manipulates you to the point to believe you are worthless when he abuses and degrades you to this extreme. He removes your dignity to the point you believe no one loves you and they dont deserve better.

Its not that simple to just leave.

And so what if they liked the material aspect of it ??? Does not justify his emotional and sexual abuse towards these women. Those are 2 completely different things.
What you mean so what if they liked the material things?

That's what he uses to manipulate them. If you don't value material things nobody can use that against you. Good for the sistahs that got out the situation but you gotta be smart about who you deal with especially when it's been known for 20 years that he's a piece of **** with women.

I can't watch a whole Marathon of this ****...dat part about the black room had me turnin that **** off Kels a psycho with the pissing in buckets

What you mean so what if they liked the material things?

That's what he uses to manipulate them. If you don't value material things nobody can use that against you. Good for the sistahs that got out the situation but you gotta be smart about who you deal with especially when it's been known for 20 years that he's a piece of **** with women.

Well he knows who to pick and manipulate.

He didn't go for the girls that didn't need him. Those were just for sexual trysts and he didn't care to keep chasing.

He's a criminal psychopath. A predator. Calculated in everything. He enjoys degrading sex acts to intentionally hurt these women.

He grooms them and picks on the vulnerable women that fell for his spell and would be dependent on him. He waits until you completely fall in love with him to think you're the main girl and then that's when he introduces you to the ring. Love blinds you.

Like I said.. not black and white there's a method to his predatory ways.

Back
Top Bottom