Racism in Orange County

certain parts of orange county = trash

no lie i almost caught a case out there last year off some slick type stuff some racist $## dudes in lugana beach said to one of my cousins. dudes out there for the most aren't about that life tho

certain parts of orange county = trash

no lie i almost caught a case out there last year off some slick type stuff some racist $## dudes in lugana beach said to one of my cousins. dudes out there for the most aren't about that life tho

this is some of the funniest $*$* i've ever seen.

this is up there with the all-star weekend fight vid.

this is some of the funniest $*$* i've ever seen.

this is up there with the all-star weekend fight vid.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

why is there a mexican guy shouting "you no belong here." did anyone else find humor in that irony, or just me?
why is there white guy screaming "you no belong here". did anyone else find humor in that irony, or just me?

why is there a mexican guy shouting "you no belong here." did anyone else find humor in that irony, or just me?
why is there white guy screaming "you no belong here". did anyone else find humor in that irony, or just me?

Originally Posted by evo v sti

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This is disgusting.
coming from Irvine... i agree, but disgust doesn't even describe it
actually, come to think of it, irvine isnt all THATTTT bad.  i swear half of this city is indian.  it gets way worse as you get closer to the newport side. 

Originally Posted by evo v sti

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This is disgusting.
coming from Irvine... i agree, but disgust doesn't even describe it
actually, come to think of it, irvine isnt all THATTTT bad.  i swear half of this city is indian.  it gets way worse as you get closer to the newport side. 

I always associated the West with more liberal people but these past few years have shown me otherwise. AZ, CA, Washington state etc...SMH.

I always associated the West with more liberal people but these past few years have shown me otherwise. AZ, CA, Washington state etc...SMH.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I see what you both did there
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I see what you both did there
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Most liberal part of the west coast=Bay Area 
pimp.gif
, followed by LA . All the others are mostly conservative. Not sure how Bakersfield/Fresno (
sick.gif
) are so damn conservative when they're like 90% Mexican/Asian 
laugh.gif

By the way, the comments conservatives write on Yahoo News against San Francisco whenever the city gets mentioned    
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  According to them bay area people are raging pothead homosexuals hellbent on destroying the country 
laugh.gif

Living here makes me forget how many backwards @#$ people are in this country. We complain about Europeans being racist and prejudiced when we ourselves only have a handful of cities where diversity is promoted and accepted (mostly just SF and NYC)

pimp.gif
, followed by LA . All the others are mostly conservative. Not sure how Bakersfield/Fresno (
sick.gif
laugh.gif

By the way, the comments conservatives write on Yahoo News against San Francisco whenever the city gets mentioned    
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  According to them bay area people are raging pothead homosexuals hellbent on destroying the country 
laugh.gif

Living here makes me forget how many backwards @#$ people are in this country. We complain about Europeans being racist and prejudiced when we ourselves only have a handful of cities where diversity is promoted and accepted (mostly just SF and NYC)

I'm so glad I'm from New York. Why is it that lady speaker was also ugly as hell? Insecure about life.

I'm so glad I'm from New York. Why is it that lady speaker was also ugly as hell? Insecure about life.

Very common misconception.  Frankly, people from LA don't see Arizona as West, more like southwest.  Also, Washington is seen as Northwest.

Also, people who do not live in Metropolitan areas tend to be more conservative...and ignorant to boot.

How is this relevant? I'm sure once you get out of NYC and into more affluent suburbs of the state, the same sentiments exist.

pimp.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I can't speak for Asians, but I find it funny people are surprised by Mexicans/Latinos being conservative.  Considering that most Latinos are Catholic which leads to a lot of conservative values.  Race/Ethnicity has nothing to do with being conservative or liberal although most people like to lump it together.

Like I said, major metropolitan areas as a whole seem to be diverse.  Seems like you are lumping LA with the OC which is like saying Sacramento is a part of the Bay Area.  The OC has it's own pockets of close minded folks, with the affluent areas completely lacking diversity.  I don't mess with the OC that much, not really much to do outside of the beach areas, and Anaheim.  By really not much to do, I mean things that are exclusive to OC.

Very common misconception.  Frankly, people from LA don't see Arizona as West, more like southwest.  Also, Washington is seen as Northwest.

Also, people who do not live in Metropolitan areas tend to be more conservative...and ignorant to boot.

How is this relevant? I'm sure once you get out of NYC and into more affluent suburbs of the state, the same sentiments exist.

pimp.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I can't speak for Asians, but I find it funny people are surprised by Mexicans/Latinos being conservative.  Considering that most Latinos are Catholic which leads to a lot of conservative values.  Race/Ethnicity has nothing to do with being conservative or liberal although most people like to lump it together.

Like I said, major metropolitan areas as a whole seem to be diverse.  Seems like you are lumping LA with the OC which is like saying Sacramento is a part of the Bay Area.  The OC has it's own pockets of close minded folks, with the affluent areas completely lacking diversity.  I don't mess with the OC that much, not really much to do outside of the beach areas, and Anaheim.  By really not much to do, I mean things that are exclusive to OC.

...So not only did she call them all terrorists......she basically said she would be all for their murder?
Christian extremism, Tea Party stupidity, and racism ftl.

Back
Top Bottom