"Racism is as American as baseball"

The kind of teachers tax cuts get you:

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/kansas-teacher-threatened-10-year-old-black-boy-turn-16-police-will-shoot/

Malachi Pearson, 10, attends Rosehill Elementary School. He was playing with a friend when a teacher mistook the interaction as a fight.

“Me and my friend were playing, and then she likes pushing us away. We weren’t fighting. We were just playing and laughing,” Pearson said.

Pearson, whose father died from gun violence, said the teacher made highly offensive comments about him.

She told me when you turn 16 and the police shoot you, the only person you can be mad at is yourself,” Pearson said. “I’m crying because it’s sad that my daddy died when I was a baby.”

i just watched that video with scumberg supporting trump and cursing out pedestrians while someone chants “USA”

smh :smh: they can’t live in the union peacefully
these ignorant rejects don’t realize how much they benefited off the past generations

Teacher tells 10-year-old he'll be shot by police when he's 16

puiexdmurshzuflxdhqo.png

LENEXA, Kan. -- What a teacher allegedly said to 10-year-old Malachi Pearson last week at Rosehill Elementary School in Lenexa brought the boy to tears and left his mom seeing red.

“Me and my friend were playing, and then she like pushed us away. We weren’t fighting. We were just playing and laughing,” Malachi said Tuesday during an interview with FOX4's Robert Townsend.

Moments later, it’s what the teacher allegedly said that upset Malachi and his mother.

”She told me when you turn 16 and the police shoot you, the only person you can be mad at is yourself,” Malachi said.

The fourth-grader said that made him cry.

”I’m crying because it’s sad that my daddy died when I was a baby," the boy said.

Ten years ago, when Malachi was just seven months old when someone shot and killed his father in Kansas City.

they can’t live in the union peacefully
these ignorant rejects don’t realize how much they benefited off the past generations
They know how much they benefited from past generations, and they want to keep it that way.

There was a recent report about the justice department wanting to make the use of tax deductions by immigrants a deportable offense. Do you realize that if such a thing was approved by the courts, and you were a permanent resident who owns a home/business here, they could take it away from you, kick you and your family out of the country penniless, and auction it to the banks/whoever they deem American enough to own the stuff you worked for?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6392e0-2924-11e8-bc72-077aa4dab9ef_story.html

They know how much they benefited from past generations, and they want to keep it that way.

There was a recent report about the justice department wanting to make the use of tax deductions by immigrants a deportable offense. Do you realize that if such a thing was approved by the courts, and you were a permanent resident who owns a home/business here, they could take it away from you, kick you and your family out of the country penniless, and auction it to the banks/whoever they deem American enough to own the stuff you worked for?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6392e0-2924-11e8-bc72-077aa4dab9ef_story.html

eye opening article. smh. and while citizens basically use the same amount of benefits as immigrants yet they want more power to remove them (immigrants)

postings up to $10K cash bonds just incase they need assistance and possibly higher

it’s bs :smh:

She was trying to set them up with the "free" donuts. "Just take them and leave!".

Would have claimed they stole the donuts.

But why give them your money?

Why record but not hold the phone up to her face

Why all the please and thank you?

Im almost equally mad at both sides in that video

I would have left if that happened to me and would have definitely got her face and name tag in the video before I left.

The Bigot Backpedal at the end got me weak :rofl: :rofl:

I would be poetic if ole boy has to leave the country to get peace

The sheer joy of seeing this Bigots life completely crumble in front of our eyes is hard to describe....hope they keep pushing...make an example out of him, you are not ***** untouchable you herb.

Notice how somebody of supposedly Spaniard descent always disappears when Trump-loving maggots attacking Spanish-speaking people in broad daylight get posted here.

But if it's posts about Black folks acting stupid, he can't wait to offer an opinion.:lol:

LMFAOOOOO!!!!!

My dude Ninja could soneasily find himself victim of the same people he defends so hard, we are all vulnerable to this type of attack in Trumps America, *** happened to me last year at a garage sale in a rich white suburb when I was translating something to my grandma and this fat middle aged Trumpette legit told me “speak English or geth the hell out of her country” I cried of anger y’all, at the same time I was relieved I didn’t have a knee jerk reaction and popped her in her ***** face.

Back
Top Bottom