"Racism is as American as baseball"

wonder if hell try to commit that

edit: someone said in another thread that he wouldnt talk like that to people he sees as successful

which leads me to my question what is the thought process that goes into that silence?

Last edited:
I don't see a problem with a man putting stipulations on who/how he wants to give his money away. Not my business, not my issue. No fake outrage here

I do have a problem with him being a public servant and having those attitudes towards non-whites.
Agreed, and would never live in a city that elected an idiot like this to public office.

i wonder if there are instances in which one would or might care what a person (or corporation) gives, donates or leaves to etc their money outside of this man and his circumstance

i wonder if there are instances in which one would or might care what a person (or corporation) gives, donates or leaves to etc their money outside of this man and his circumstance
Honestly, I wouldn't care man. Not my place to count the pockets of others. I mean we already see people funding politicians/companies that stand for unjust things. Not my place to care man

Honestly, I wouldn't care man. Not my place to count the pockets of others. I mean we already see people funding politicians/companies that stand for unjust things. Not my place to care man

i get it i mean i was jus curious

like ppl care how much free agents get from teams for example or ppl would care if the money was going to fund terrorism etc

Back
Top Bottom