"Racism is as American as baseball"

Byrd told investigators she was unaware of the “historical or racial implications of the gesture” and reported it was “simply a greeting," according to the report. But her statement was contradicted by multiple sources, the report released Monday says.

What a piece of ****.

Quite literally stood his ground and protected himself and his family. Stay strapped, but don't follow that 2A crowd thinking the rules are the same. You show up to city Hall with an AR and see what happens.

He should have never had to do that. White supremacy is what allowed him to be questioned, unlike Zimmerman. That is the power.

Disclaimer: I am not denying the racism in this situation at all.

Right. He could’ve just took that verdict and been pissed off in jail, blaming white folks for everything white supremacy, but him, or his attorney rather, knew what to do and who to present it to to get the charges dropped. That’s what “knowledge is power” means. Someone puts shackles on your feet and you break the off..bruh that’s power. To say we have no power is such a defeatist mentality, I can rock with that. I will say it’s true in a lot of scenarios, but over playing that card will land you in “playing the victim” territory.

Quite literally stood his ground and protected himself and his family. Stay strapped, but don't follow that 2A crowd thinking the rules are the same. You show up to city Hall with an AR and see what happens.

yea there was a guy on youtube who made a video of a white guy walking with a AR15 and then a black guy walking the same route with the same weapon drastically different results happened.

Im kind of glad i left america as a black man.

Disclaimer: I am not denying the racism in this situation at all.

Right. He could’ve just took that verdict and been pissed off in jail, blaming white folks for everything white supremacy, but him, or his attorney rather, knew what to do and who to present it to to get the charges dropped. That’s what “knowledge is power” means. Someone puts shackles on your feet and you break the off..bruh that’s power. To say we have no power is such a defeatist mentality, I can rock with that. I will say it’s true in a lot of scenarios, but over playing that card will land you in “playing the victim” territory.
Small wins in a system built to oppress the majority of people does not equate to power. One runaway slave does not equate to all of those slaves having the same opportunity, and never did Frederick Douglass nor Harriet Tubman look back at all the slaves left behind, suggesting that each one of them were simply being defeatist, and playing the victim.

Black people in America do not have the POWER to oppress anyone white, therefor not capable of being racist. As soon as they want to gentrify poor Black neighborhoods, they can and do. Black people who try and move into all white neighborhoods are met with redlining, horrible loans, and then a blatant no due to homeowners not wanting their property values to decline. That is power. Power is Donald Trump being elected after a Black president scares the living crap out of the ruling establishment, with one of the politicians stating that while Obama was President, he'd make sure that he'd be a failure as President for no other reason other than his not being White, and a buffoon like Donald Trump.
For an accurate assessment as to how bad the divide is in this country, and then how Black people can't even come close to being what you call racist because they do not want to play with YOUR white friends on the playground......here is something for you to read about white privilege.

Small wins in a system built to oppress the majority of people does not equate to power. One runaway slave does not equate to all of those slaves having the same opportunity, and never did Frederick Douglass nor Harriet Tubman look back at all the slaves left behind, suggesting that each one of them were simply being defeatist, and playing the victim.

I’m not talking about Fredrick Douglas or Harriet Tubman. Those people took action. I’m talking about YOU. Small victories win big wars.

Black people in America do not have the POWER to oppress anyone white, therefor not capable of being racist. As soon as they want to gentrify poor Black neighborhoods, they can and do. Black people who try and move into all white neighborhoods are met with redlining, horrible loans, and then a blatant no due to homeowners not wanting their property values to decline. That is power. Power is Donald Trump being elected after a Black president scares the living crap out of the ruling establishment, with one of the politicians stating that while Obama was President, he'd make sure that he'd be a failure as President for no other reason other than his not being White, and a buffoon like Donald Trump.
For an accurate assessment as to how bad the divide is in this country, and then how Black people can't even come close to being what you call racist because they do not want to play with YOUR white friends on the playground......here is something for you to read about white privilege.

The ability to oppress does not define power at all. That’s like say someone isn’t strong because they can’t lift a car. It’s more to it than.

Gentrification is complicated. There’s pros and cons. Let’s not act like it doesn’t benefit those who have their ducks in a row. Yea the culture history maybe lost, but let’s not act like Harlem began as a black neighborhood. But it’s different down south than it is up north and out west. Here, people are just selling and buying bigger houses in the suburbs....no qualms no red tape.. The latter is being forced to move smooth out the city. So I can’t really see it as an attack on poor blacks, when I see it benefit us just as much.[/QUOTE]

I’m not talking about Fredrick Douglas or Harriet Tubman. Those people took action. I’m talking about YOU. Small victories win big wars.

The ability to oppress does not define power at all. That’s like say someone isn’t strong because they can’t lift a car. It’s more to it than.

Gentrification is complicated. There’s pros and cons. Let’s not act like it doesn’t benefit those who have their ducks in a row. Yea the culture history maybe lost, but let’s not act like Harlem began as a black neighborhood. But it’s different down south than it is up north and out west. Here, people are just selling and buying bigger houses in the suburbs....no qualms no red tape.. The latter is being forced to move smooth out the city. So I can’t really see it as an attack on poor blacks, when I see it benefit us just as much.
[/QUOTE]
Oh that was one helluva' analogy!
:rofl:
This whole post is instructive in regard to discussing complicated matters, with the willfully ignorant.

You win.

yea there was a guy on youtube who made a video of a white guy walking with a AR15 and then a black guy walking the same route with the same weapon drastically different results happened.

Im kind of glad i left america as a black man.
What country are u in?

Every time you run out of gas, you just holler “willfully” ignorant. If I’m having this conversation, clearly it’s not “willfully ignorant”, you just don’t have nothing else to add. I didn’t “win” because this wasn’t a battle..

What makes you willfully ignorant is your refusal to utilize critical thinking, and then not being capable of deducing why that is.

I live and work in europe moved out here for a job about 2 years ago. Been really considering immigrating here since its so easy for americans to become citizens here. A black buddy of mines just did it.
What country’s are u considering and did u pick a new language or is English speaking based?

What country’s are u considering and did u pick a new language or is English speaking based?

alot of folks speak english every now and then you may run into someone who doesnt know english but i can get by with google translate and i know some basic german i been getting better at it. Im thinking about immigrating into spain all you have to do is buy property and the wife wants to do UK and we like the Netherlands as well

Back
Top Bottom