"Racism is as American as baseball"

"destruction of America" :lol:

stop being dramatic.

Speaking out against police brutality is "destruction of America" to a racist. They hide behind the "don't disrespect the flag, anthem, military" but really don't care about any of those things.

Their god/cult leader constantly disrespects the military and was caught on cam mocking the anthem during the super bowl and you heard not a peep from them.

Speaking out against police brutality is "destruction of America" to a racist. They hide behind the "don't disrespect the flag, anthem, military" but really don't care about any of those things.

Their god/cult leader constantly disrespects the military and was caught on cam mocking the anthem during the super bowl and you heard not a peep from them.
Thanks for that. I was thinking this dude was upset Parasite won 3 or 4 Oscars. On some racist xenophobia stuff.

marikomorose marikomorose

:lol: @ this pygmy trying to walk in the land of giants.

I am sure you are unaware what pygmies are so I will just leave this here for you

The African Pygmies (or Congo Pygmies, variously also "Central African foragers", "African rainforest hunter-gatherers" (RHG) or "Forest People of Central Africa"[1]) are a group of ethnicities native to Central Africa, mostly the Congo Basin, traditionally subsisting on a forager and hunter-gatherer lifestyle. They are divided into three roughly geographic groups:

I am sure you are unaware what pygmies are so I will just leave this here for you

The African Pygmies (or Congo Pygmies, variously also "Central African foragers", "African rainforest hunter-gatherers" (RHG) or "Forest People of Central Africa"[1]) are a group of ethnicities native to Central Africa, mostly the Congo Basin, traditionally subsisting on a forager and hunter-gatherer lifestyle. They are divided into three roughly geographic groups:

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee called me a pygmy as insult implying that something is wrong w/ them. I wouldn't be surprised if Knee Bender is in favor of the ppl hunting and eating them.

Don't even come with this bull**** that what I was saying was anything racist.

Look at the word pygmy. It means miniature person or animal. You and your little protégé can reach allysll want with this.

Look at the word pygmy. It means miniature person or animal. You and your little protégé can reach allysll want with this.

I am being serious with you right now.

The word is based from what I posted.

Sit this one out man.

Wow! Now Pygmy People aren't human to you? Put the Presidente down man. It's ruining who you were. Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

SMH

Chicago.png

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...ukee-homophobic-slur-self-defense-diona-bueno

Back
Top Bottom