"Racism is as American as baseball"

Damm. Can't even Jay walk and they beat you up to a pulp. That cop deservea to be put on trail and jailed. Almost killed the guy. Should have been attempted murder.

CB9A3305-B047-4EAA-BD17-2F5A9EE3D28A.jpeg
56AE6218-8678-4CCE-A875-A72876BC0037.jpeg

Smh all yall have no idea what its like going to the park to play pickup ball as a young white man.

“********”
“The Professor”
“Eminem”

You hear these things constantly. Everybody picks me exclusively to hit the 3 ball. They wont even let me run the point,wont give it to me in the post.

Im segregated to the perimeter because of my fair complexion, only receiving the ball if someone gets jammed driving in the lane. Damn shame.

Smh all yall have no idea what its like going to the park to play pickup ball as a young white man.

“********”
“The Professor”
“Eminem”

You hear these things constantly. Everybody picks me exclusively to hit the 3 ball. They wont even let me run the point,wont give it to me in the post.

Im segregated to the perimeter because of my fair complexion, only receiving the ball if someone gets jammed driving in the lane. Damn shame.

I hope this a joke complaint. If you're actually hurt by this...:lol:

I hope this a joke complaint. If you're actually hurt by this...:lol:

No its real. I want equality when I step on the court.

You can hear it yards away when I roll up to the scene.

“Oh look its Kyle Korver everybody”
“Bet this ******** cant even touch rim”
“Dont let this guy do anything but shoot”

All for what? Because my skin tone is different?

Just because Im white means I cant handle the rock? Or just because Im white means I have no vertical?

Its a messed up world we live in when I cant play ball without being notified of my skin tone numerous times a game.

Yeah it's obviously a double standard and it's not right, but you definitely experience it on a much smaller and less severe scale.

If you were nice enough to play on a higher level, you wouldn't hear that though. Tons of white guys are nice on a collegiate and pro level and I'm sure they don't get that treatment.

Just because Im white means I cant handle the rock? Or just because Im white means I have no vertical?

Its a messed up world we live in when I cant play ball without being notified of my skin tone numerous times a game.
Boo hoo ******** :lol:

Wow. Your life as a white man must be so difficult! Sorry that you have to experience such hardships.

That officer handled herself very well...the cameraman did too!

Everybody in that family reached for the camera at some point...

———————

Grayson Allen said he likes breaking the stereotype of the white baller being only a jump shooter when he balls with strangers....guess u need to step your game up alchemist alchemist ... if you’re only shooting jumpers, sounds like a pp brother...

Get ur weight up...not your hate up!

That officer handled herself very well...the cameraman did too!

Everybody in that family reached for the camera at some point...

———————

Grayson Allen said he likes breaking the stereotype of the white baller being only a jump shooter when he balls with strangers....guess u need to step your game up alchemist alchemist ... if you’re only shooting jumpers, sounds like a pp brother...

Get ur weight up...not your hate up!

Also, :lol: @ the thought of being offended at being stereotyped as a good shooter when one of the most popular players in the world is primarily a jump shooter...

Must be nice to be able to invent reasons to be offended!

Proof there’s is no god

That story > getting shot by cops in your own house + slavery

Also, :lol: @ the thought of being offended at being stereotyped as a good shooter when one of the most popular players in the world is primarily a jump shooter...

Must be nice to be able to invent reasons to be offended!
I mean if you hear it a hundred times a day from the same people I’d be annoyed a little too, but that’s not a race issue that’s someone messing with you if they repeatedly say the same thing. I play ball at my court all the time and never hear that white people shooting thing, but that’s cuz I been there 10+ years and know damn near everyone wow long.
Doesn’t help that I be knocking down them threes either :lol:

Back
Top Bottom