"Racism is as American as baseball"

and yall dudes say i be doublin down :lol:

how you not knocking me but got woke in quotes :rolleyes

as far as that soapbox u on get off it

you out here attacking him for tarnishing the image of this murderous pos scumbag and its pathetic

now you gone to the length of attacking the messenger even more by putting profit as the motivation

yet you not mad at fox news or other outlets when they slander black people all day

foh with this bs

I get your point. Someone was murdered. It’s terrible. So terrible, it doesn’t need anything extra on top to make it look anymore terrible. Why even go that far? Because “woke” dudes like H2H feels like it somewhat aligns with his views and feelings,(I’m not knocking you, bruh)so he’s gonna share it, people see it, click on it, maybe even follow dude. Then guess what what happens? $$$ This isn’t spreading knowledge/information, it’s ******* promotion. Using your emotions and views to get your attention so said outlet can profit.

Please don’t get so caught up in race you forget what REALLY matters in America.

Race matters.
Class matters.

This country was built on free labor, don't tell me THAT doesn't matter in the USA

and yall dudes say i be doublin down :lol:

how you not knocking me but got woke in quotes :rolleyes

as far as that soapbox u on get off it

you out here attacking him for tarnishing the image of this murderous pos scumbag and its pathetic

now you gone to the length of attacking the messenger even more by putting profit as the motivation

yet you not mad at fox news or other outlets when they slander black people all day

foh with this bs

I don’t believe in that internet woke bs. Only thing I’ve ever seen or heard anybody who even use the word “woke” was talk.

How do you know I don’t get upset at Fox News? I’m upset because dude is using the very same tactics as Fox News, but it’s all good because you like what’s being said.

I don’t give a **** about this guy’s name. I like my news straight up, no angles. Just tell me what happened, I’ll figure everything else on my own. I don’t need any spins.

Race matters.
Class matters.

This country was built on free labor, don't tell me THAT doesn't matter in the USA

You’re right, they do both matter. One more than the other. Why do you think they’re working so hard to make sure certain races don’t reach a certain class?

You’re right, they do both matter. One more than the other. Why do you think they’re working so hard to make sure certain races don’t reach a certain class?

We gonna reach it, no matter what “they” think. We just gotta set up smart traps and play chess on these people perceptions.

2398A1E1-89B9-4B91-A2E1-56E0881EE8A7.gif

Maybe they see the potential that race of people have when given an equal opportunity.

But, that is my guess. You wpuld have to ask a white supremacist with power as to why black people are givwn limited opportunities in the land of the free.

I don’t believe in that internet woke bs. Only thing I’ve ever seen or heard anybody who even use the word “woke” was talk.

How do you know I don’t get upset at Fox News? I’m upset because dude is using the very same tactics as Fox News, but it’s all good because you like what’s being said.

I don’t give a **** about this guy’s name. I like my news straight up, no angles. Just tell me what happened, I’ll figure everything else on my own. I don’t need any spins.

i say you dont get this indignant at fox news because if you did you wouldnt be holding this one event in such regard

that tells me you dont give a **** what fox news is spewing but the MOMENT you see something as a slight towards "a white child" you signaling the virtue police

you so hung up on "using the same tactics"

its respectability politics

you seem to think that using the tactics they use to demean us is a demerit

you dont see its a weapon to hold them in the same regard as they hold us

as far as how you like your news i give two ***** but it sounds like anybody not MSM is gonna be a moneygrabber

i like my journalists and news to have integrity and say what it really is

not "sugarcoat" it by NOT calling them out for their hypocrisy

Last edited:
i say you dont get this indignant at fox news because if you did you wouldnt be holding this one event in such regard

that tells me you dont give a **** what fox news is spewing but the MOMENT you see something as a slight towards "a white child" you signaling the virtue police

you so hung up on "using the same tactics"

its repectability politics

you seem to think tht using the tactics they use to demean us is a demerit

you dont see its a weapon to hold them in the same regard as they hold us

as far as how you like your news i give two ***** but it sounds like anybody not MSM is gonna be a moneygrabber

i like my journalists and news to have integrity and say what it really is

not "sugarcoat" it by NOT calling them out for their hypocrisy

I believe using their tactics would signify some level of validity or correctness in using said tactics. I don’t believe using buzzwords as journalistic integrity. I don’t want what they got. I’d like to think we’re better than that.

I believe using their tactics would signify some level of validity or correctness in using said tactics. I don’t believe using buzzwords as journalistic integrity. I don’t want what they got. I’d like to think we’re better than that.

But its not correctness or validation its effectiveness

Think of it like vietnam, could America compete w the guerillas?

Last edited:
I didn't know this either. I thought they were mad cool there. I had heard it was kinda like Utah, where black folk are so rare, they are just baffled by a dark skinned person. Word to this
hqdefault.jpg

That is what you felt about Utah?

A state that is home to a "religion" that didn't believe in black leadership?

That same Utah?

She looks terrible for being 25 years old and I'm sure that's an old picture. She looks to be in her 40's.

Dweeb Looking Cop

Asheville cop who beat black jaywalker: “I beat the **** out of his head” – VICE News https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...ack-jaywalker-i-beat-the-****-out-of-his-head

Back
Top Bottom