"Racism is as American as baseball"

This take genuinely just seems absurd.
I agree that some white people doing this excessively give off a certain vibe though. There's definitely some element of white people that either knowingly or subconsciously view more expressive black reactions in a similar fashion as minstrel shows.

yea.. this like the Michael Scott/Chris rock thing from the office

some folks clearly cross the line and doing way too much whether that’s purposefully or they’re just that dumb to their actions

but that’s why I got what chappelle said about why he left the chapelle show basically the who and how they were taking his jokes

but I look at something like boondocks and how certain people turn around with that

This is how you use your free time? Sharing some twerp’s attempts to whitesplain racial categories on Twitter 2.0?

The CHUD you're signal boosting here is a right wing activist whose thesis is that "wokeness" dates back to the 1964 Civil Rights Act, which he opposes.

Here he is, in a thread whining about affirmative action, calling for the Court to overturn Griggs v. Duke Power Co., which establishes the standard of disparate impact as opposed to discriminatory intent.

And here’s the “all riots matter” op ed. he excreted for Newsweek.

These are the people whose interests you're serving by posting this here to stir the pot under the guise of "just asking questions."

I see what time you're on, and you might want to check your watch.

Is there anything in the AAPI thread that was inaccurate?

If so, please let me know.

That's the question I have for you. Methodical Management Methodical Management

Back
Top Bottom