Randomly bumping into some one you use to talk to which ended on bad terms UNAPPRECIATION/...APPREC

Know some of yall NTers been thru this before. I was in Walmart getting groceries and messed around and bump into a shawty I use to mess with from back in the day at one of the isles. Being that we stopped talking on bad terms ( she even got mad at me for hitting her up again after we stopped talking 
mean.gif
) . But anyway, when we bumped into each other both of us just made eye contact then walked passed each other like complete strangers. Part of me wanted to try and rationalize with her about how she acted towards me and another part of me wanted to just go off on her due to the fact she was acting like a real ***** towards me, but I guess it wasn't worth it at the end of the day, yall agree? it is what it is I suppose 

me and my boys avoided the local movie spot and went to the theater a few cities over to avoid running into HS acquaintances. There were dozens of them doing the same thing lol. In this day and age keep it moving isnt bad at all.

late last year or early this year, I took my mom to eat and I bumped into an old ex's mom, two girl cousins and two brothers.

**** was mad awkward, I sat facing the window watching my back bc we ended on really really bad terms and I was super close to all of them and her family.

the look on there faces 
laugh.gif
 I remember saying "oh *****" out loud when I saw them.

I use to talk to one of those girls that played mad games....front'n like she was about it..did just enough to make me belive that and would diss me at the same time. I ended all talks with a long rant telling her how she was corny. She apologized and we went our seprate ways....

Fast forward a year later i see her at the bar.....I ignore her cause i wasn't trying to deal with her immature b.s. Next thing you know i feel a tap on my shoulder and she does her usual flirting with me. She asks me to go with her to take her friend home....and at first I'm like nah...but she insist so whatever i go along. We have a long convo in the whip about how she acted before..she brought it up...she apologizes. We get back to the bar and  I say i gotta go so she ask for my number and I'm like nah...I'm not trying to do this again...she grabs my phone and puts her number in. I'm thinking cool....she really about it this time. After a couple calls and text.........she asks me to meet up one night for drinks....before I leave the crib...i call her to find out where at...no answer...text her...no reply. NEVER....AGAIN
mean.gif
mad.gif

I use to talk to one of those girls that played mad games....front'n like she was about it..did just enough to make me belive that and would diss me at the same time. I ended all talks with a long rant telling her how she was corny. She apologized and we went our seprate ways....

Fast forward a year later i see her at the bar.....I ignore her cause i wasn't trying to deal with her immature b.s. Next thing you know i feel a tap on my shoulder and she does her usual flirting with me. She asks me to go with her to take her friend home....and at first I'm like nah...but she insist so whatever i go along. We have a long convo in the whip about how she acted before..she brought it up...she apologizes. We get back to the bar and  I say i gotta go so she ask for my number and I'm like nah...I'm not trying to do this again...she grabs my phone and puts her number in. I'm thinking cool....she really about it this time. After a couple calls and text.........she asks me to meet up one night for drinks....before I leave the crib...i call her to find out where at...no answer...text her...no reply. NEVER....AGAIN :smh: >:

Ouch. The games never end.

Unappreciation for your situation? Pssh, sounds like you got off easy and in the best way this can go.

I wish chicks that I left off on bad terms would only give me minimal eye contact and that's it. I usually got to go through some **** :smh:

I use to talk to one of those girls that played mad games....front'n like she was about it..did just enough to make me belive that and would diss me at the same time. I ended all talks with a long rant telling her how she was corny. She apologized and we went our seprate ways....

Fast forward a year later i see her at the bar.....I ignore her cause i wasn't trying to deal with her immature b.s. Next thing you know i feel a tap on my shoulder and she does her usual flirting with me. She asks me to go with her to take her friend home....and at first I'm like nah...but she insist so whatever i go along. We have a long convo in the whip about how she acted before..she brought it up...she apologizes. We get back to the bar and I say i gotta go so she ask for my number and I'm like nah...I'm not trying to do this again...she grabs my phone and puts her number in. I'm thinking cool....she really about it this time. After a couple calls and text.........she asks me to meet up one night for drinks....before I leave the crib...i call her to find out where at...no answer...text her...no reply. NEVER....AGAIN :smh: >:
Damn son she just wanted to see if she could still play you like a yo-yo

At least she aint glaze you like a donut.

Last edited:

Fast forward a year later i see her at the bar.....I ignore her cause i wasn't trying to deal with her immature b.s. Next thing you know i feel a tap on my shoulder and she does her usual flirting with me. She asks me to go with her to take her friend home....and at first I'm like nah...but she insist so whatever i go along. We have a long convo in the whip about how she acted before..she brought it up...she apologizes. We get back to the bar and  I say i gotta go so she ask for my number and I'm like nah...I'm not trying to do this again...she grabs my phone and puts her number in. I'm thinking cool....she really about it this time. After a couple calls and text.........she asks me to meet up one night for drinks....before I leave the crib...i call her to find out where at...no answer...text her...no reply. NEVER....AGAIN :smh: >:

Lol damn, that ***** good. Should've never even discussed it, shows she still had you. But I can see how she lured you into it.

I went to a party with my current girl and, 1 chick I used to talk to was there. She was eye Effin me all night. My current girl noticed and asked if I knew her. I said I have no idea. Lol I later messed it up when Kendrick Lamar's part came on and I sang it out loud "Eyeing me like a N**** don't exist, GIRL I KNOW YOU WANT THIS D***"

Last edited:
Ran into a chick i used to talk to at papadeauxs getting food to go.

It's mad packed so i gotta go sit in this room for large parties to the side and wait for my food.

I walk in there unsure that I'm in the right place because there was a table with a bunch of what i thought were gift bags on it.

I asked in general to the two ladies I saw sitting in there if I was in the right place. The non reluctant one quickly said, "Yes Sir, you are in the right place."

Me: "Cool."

Her: "You can sit right here next to me. I won't hurt ya."

In my mind I'm like ALLLRIGHTEEE THEN.

I proceed to take a seat next to her and check my phone because I felt a txt msg buzz in my pocket. At the same time you know how you get that feeling that someone on the highway is looking at you, then you look over and boom, KERMIT FACE!
View media item 719271I felt it bad!

Her: "You don't even remember who I am do you!"

View media item 719272
I get a closer look at her and she was an old summer fling, but she cut and colored her hair

Her:"You don't even remember my name, I'm give you a second cuz it's been a while"

View media item 719273WHEW , I smooth did't know her name. I was thinking it was something like Dee Dee but i didn't want to chance it.

So I divert and give her a "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy how you been?"

Her: "I'm good. Just been working towards Med school. Look at you though, you look all grown up now!"

Soon as she said that, a server busts through the door

Server: "Order here for Christina here!"

In my mind I'm like DAAAAAATS HERR NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMME!!!
View media item 719274
So we catch up for a little bit and talk about who we used to know, holiday plans etc.

She gets ready to go get and we get up and hug and I say "It was nice seeing ya Christina!"

Her: " Awww so you did remember."

+
View media item 719275

Last edited:
The most awkward thing for me is bumping into "friends" that were close to you when you were dating an ex, and decided to no longer be friends with you after the split-up. Bump into former "friends" like 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

"thinkin' bout my old friends who weren't my friends all along"

w.e though still out here doing me..

I just keep it pushin bruh. It takes too much to hold a grudge. Im usually the bigger person n say hello n keep it movin with the clearest of consciences. No catchin up necessary

Ran into a chick i used to talk to at papadeauxs getting food to go.

It's mad packed so i gotta go sit in this room for large parties to the side and wait for my food.

I walk in there unsure that I'm in the right place because there was a table with a bunch of what i thought were gift bags on it.

I asked in general to the two ladies I saw sitting in there if I was in the right place. The non reluctant one quickly said, "Yes Sir, you are in the right place."

Me: "Cool."

Her: "You can sit right here next to me. I won't hurt ya."

In my mind I'm like ALLLRIGHTEEE THEN.

I proceed to take a seat next to her and check my phone because I felt a txt msg buzz in my pocket. At the same time you know how you get that feeling that someone on the highway is looking at you, then you look over and boom, KERMIT FACE!

I felt it bad!

Her: "You don't even remember who I am do you!"

I get a closer look at her and she was an old summer fling, but she cut and colored her hair

Her:"You don't even remember my name, I'm give you a second cuz it's been a while"

WHEW , I smooth did't know her name. I was thinking it was something like Dee Dee but i didn't want to chance it.

So I divert and give her a "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy how you been?"

Her: "I'm good. Just been working towards Med school. Look at you though, you look all grown up now!"

Soon as she said that, a server busts through the door

Server: "Order here for Christina here!"

In my mind I'm like DAAAAAATS HERR NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMME!!!

So we catch up for a little bit and talk about who we used to know, holiday plans etc.

She gets ready to go get and we get up and hug and I say "It was nice seeing ya Christina!"

Her: " Awww so you did remember."

+
indifferent.gif
lmao -irj320ir3-2r broads are dumb

The most awkward thing for me is bumping into "friends" that were close to you when you were dating an ex, and decided to no longer be friends with you after the split-up. Bump into former "friends" like 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

I feel you on that. This basically applies to the situation with this girl I use to talk to

I just keep it pushin bruh. It takes too much to hold a grudge. Im usually the bigger person n say hello n keep it movin with the clearest of consciences. No catchin up necessary
And true that. I could've had the curtosy to say Hi, blah blah blah, but then again, I bumped into her a couple times before hand at college but she always seemed reluctant to say Hi, on top of the fact she probably still has anger still towards me, because how I reacted to the way she treated me in the past....This girl literally went to the dean on campus and said I had a copy of her schedule and was following her just because I texted her trying to say whats up again and it turning into a horrible back and forth arguement 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  Yall ever have that feeling when you know some one is acting crazy towards you, but they try and turn it around and make u seem like the crazy one??? Yeah, thats how it seemed...I shoulda sued for defamation of character lol

me and my boys avoided the local movie spot and went to the theater a few cities over to avoid running into HS acquaintances. There were dozens of them doing the same thing lol. In this day and age keep it moving isnt bad at all.

I thought I was the only one who ducks 95% of the people I went to HS with :lol:

That avy to lyrics ratio though :lol: :pimp:

Wr's story is pure gold.

Last edited:
I usually give a wink and a grin and keep it moving. This either makes them mad cuz they think im supposed to feel some type of way about us no longer talking or makes them find my number and hit me with the "so you wasnt gonna speak to me earlier", which is always just a way for them to start texting me again.

My general philosophy with relationships/hook-ups/dating is to leave the other person better than I found them. So if I run into them at a later date, while there may be some initial awkwardness, we can generally have a civil conversation.

I've never run into an ex unexpectedly. It'd probably be weird at first.

My boy did tell me my last ex blew up after we broke up

its only happened like twice, i dont say anything but caught them lookin at me all night, they werent really bad terms tho

i never smashed, i just curved em when it was time to hang out

I have yet to do this. I had a 7 year relationship that ended kind of bad. She's married now but I honestly don't know anymore beyond that point. I moved out of the area but always wondered how it would be to run into her with her husband. I mean we are both in better places now but honestly like people are saying, I'd probably keep it moving and won't acknowledge her. I guess some things will never change.

Back
Top Bottom