Randomly bumping into some one you use to talk to which ended on bad terms UNAPPRECIATION/...APPREC

If it's a fling no matter how it ended I hit them with a smirk and that's all unless she approaches me.

If it's an ex no brag but if they are alone and I'm not with a girl they will usually try to talk to me and I hit them with the oh hey yeah cool nice seeing you and keep walking. They have this lost look like they just got there pursed snatch and don't know what to do.

Never understood why girls/people can't handle being around an ex. I've been at parties and gatherings with ex's and the only bad thing is all the staring they do.

I've always made an effort to keep it cordial and find out if theyre doing ok in life.

the old chicks that hate me the most stay throwin yambs after they see me and its been a while

Haven't run into this issue yet, but it's practically guaranteed to happen soon...will take the higher road and be cordial when it does.

Easy for me to say that right now tho...

Last edited:
when exes see you and mean mug you to death when they're with their new boyfriend 
nthat.gif

you damn well know she's going "**** my life"

you did the right thing... i actually find it awkward to stop and say hello to an ex especially if it ended on bad terms... regardless im rarely friends with my ex unless they share the same friends with me then i got no choice

My ex is my friend's cousin, and she came along on our recent Vegas trip :smh: Most awkward @#$% ever. I didn't even look at her directly for a good while, but she started the whole "You act like you don't know me anymore" even though she's the one who had dumped me. I acted friendly with her after that but that's about it. No future phone calls, texts, IG likes came from me (although she does hit me up once in a while now that I have a good job :lol: )

Last edited:
I would never want to meet anyone like this from my past. Not them, not their family, not their friends.

I moved on with my life and I enjoy my life the way it is now.

If you brah's want any advice....Please for god sakes keep it moving.

i was messing with this girl who use to work at my job then moved away for 2 years and came back in feb and moved NEXT DOOR TO ME. Was getting to know her better and she started playing dumb *** mind games so after 8 months of this crap i cut it off with her. Problem is i still see her all. the. damn. time. We just lock eyes and keep walking. Her brother who lives with her is mad cool so i still talk to him here and there. Girl was on one...

Damn, next door is waaay too close. :lol: I gate awkward moments, I'll fake it not being awkward on my end until everyone is comfortable and can laugh about it.

Yall ever seen someone u aint seen in a minute at the grocery store.

Then see them again like a couple isles later lol.

Breh...if that don't be the most awkward of moments lol..

Run into em the first time, small talk, go separate ways. See em again && be thinking..."Sooooo, umm...what now??"

Unappreciated :lol: :smh:

Yall ever seen someone u aint seen in a minute at the grocery store.

Then see them again like a couple isles later lol.

lol yeah, what about seeing someone at the mall and saying wuttup then they come in the same store later on?

You did the right thing op, saved you time and energy.

Stop being so emotional. Let that girl cook.
****, thats what I been tryin to do fam. It's hard living in regret though. All the stuff I realized I did in the past that completely turned her away 
sick.gif
 ...and at this point apologies are rhetorical and corny, so I'm forever stuck in limbo with that one.

Seeing the ex's parents is the WORST, especially when they saw you in such a positive light. On top of that ol' girl being open with her mother so she knows everything
mean.gif
. Awkward is an understatement.

Seeing the ex's parents is the WORST, especially when they saw you in such a positive light. On top of that ol' girl being open with her mother so she knows everything:smh: . Awkward is an understatement.

Man one time my girlfriend pocket dialed me and I heard the whole convo between her and her mother about me.

:smh:

How the mommas be in on the shenanigans man

View media item 726072

:smh:

Last edited:
Me and my ex have the same major and classes.. Ended on very, very bad terms.. Imagine what I go through..

I actually dont mind seeing them.
I know i won if i hit that.

The best is when they wi the new man.
I know they be thinking bout the nasty things they did to me and the wild things they used to let me do.

Back
Top Bottom