Randomly bumping into some one you use to talk to which ended on bad terms UNAPPRECIATION/...APPREC

Seeing the ex's parents is the WORST, especially when they saw you in such a positive light. On top of that ol' girl being open with her mother so she knows everything:smh: . Awkward is an understatement.

Man one time my girlfriend pocket dialed me and I heard the whole convo between her and her mother about me.

:smh:

How the mommas be in on the shenanigans man

View media item 726072

:smh:
that might have been done purposely dude.

happens occasionally. head down, no eye contact, and then walk away at a brisk pace at the direction you were originally intending on heading.

Ran into my ex from highschool the other day in the mall but she walked right passed me I'm thinking maybe she didn't see me because it was so sudden but oh well anyways...Last april I ran into her during Beach week in Va Beach....she was staying by herself in embassy suites so I kept her company, finally got the yambs, and some french toast the next morning. Two weeks later she comes thru because it's her birthday but I wasn't interested in rekindling the flame.....she was doing too much bad mouth about me after we broke up . I should of texted her right after and asked "Who Hurt You?"

If you feel bad or not about how it ended and she hates your guts, talks bad about you to others etc  if you GTD (got the drawls if you never watched Martin) you'll always have the W no matter what. Just chuck the deuce and keep it moving 

Lol I have these more times than I would like to admit its always that awkward hi and hug or kiss hello and then then every worse convo.....this is exactly hat happens to me

Ran into some chick i cut off a while back, we were just staring at eachother for a good 15 seconds :lol: i felt the animosity

that might have been done purposely dude.

true,

you honestly never know when dealing with females.

They are like the personification of secrets.

You never know where you truly stand, and one little truth can bring the whole relationship tumbling down.

Back
Top Bottom