Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

On both sides it's dumb. Joe never tried to punk Yachty or anything. All he did was basically ask him does be take Hip Hop serious. So I don't know why whoever P is felt like he had to be on some tough guy **** and check Joe in the mall AND on camera. :lol:

But yeah Joe going back to complex and to his podcast saying "**** Meeghost, **** Meeghost". "I could take them". Now you look funny. That's why Wutang goons put the hands on him.

AK is done with the disrespect. :lol:

Joe def was punking Yachty. It's partially what he said but majority how he said it. As a grown man, would you really be cool with Joe screaming on you the way he screamed on yachty? Any rapper that wasn't on that nice guy **** yachty is on woulda took off on him.

Dude just has a tendency to be highly disrespectful to people he feels he can pull that off with. He's a line-stepper plain and sinple

If you handle yourself like a grown man nobody is gonna talk to you like that period. Yachty was up there acting like a dumb lil kid so Joe had to treat him like that. Joe does get disrespectful to people he thinks he can. Same thing with Ak. He's 27 and he doesn't have one thought of his own. He acts like 20 year old that believes everything on Twitter, thinks he's friends with these rappers. He's a naive, goofy type dude so that's how Joe treats him.

Last edited:
State charges will be coming for that I'm sure

I was thinking the same thing when I read that. Prosecutors aren't just going to casually toss in wording that implicates you murdered someone and the lower courts not take action.

Shame how many lives got f'd up in one night over internet nonsense. :smh:

1) he's called him ***** on numerous occasions while sitting with him.... any ***** who watches how AK moves can see that it's true, it's not like he's revealing some unknown **** or calling him out. AK puts that **** on display constantly for the world.

2) Joe's podcast has been doing pretty good numbers for a podcast for quite a minute now, and at this point the brand is already established & Complex is promoting it heavy. If AKs minions leave the show if he was to leave it isn't gonna make a huge dent at all. None of the Good content comes from anything Akademiks related, the only thing he brings to the show is being a punching bag. Honestly if they got a host who actually could spar with Joe i think the show would be much better.

1. Running around on other platforms calling your co-host a ***** and openly disrespecting him in front of other folks aint the move period. Especially when it's a dude that stood in front of you when ****** was trying to jump you, it doesn't even make sense to call him a ***** in that context. Why call him a ***** in that situation? It makes zero sense. And now you're just creating unnecessary drama that media is gonna pick up on, on top of just giving other people the green light to disrespect that man. I mean this guys girlfriend on Twitter calling ak a ********r, his podcast people calling ak a ***** like its all good, where you think that kind of energy comes from?
And y'all need to pull up a clip cause I don't remember Joe ever calling AK a ***** on everyday struggle.

2. Joe's pod ain't doing numbers, most people never heard of the ****. Everyday Struggle brought him back into the mainstream limelight. And the show might be able to work without ak but it could definitely work without Joe too. It's the first take setup, it could work with a variety of people.

we need another goon internet rap critic to hol it down while tax on vacation

Last edited:
The yachty interview ain't do anyhting but hammer home Yachty's image IMO. He's a carefree rapper who has his own niche and is concentrated on making money. He doesn't really care much for creating rap that appeals to anyone outside of his Demo.

Joe's only moment of real anger came when he started talking about he didn't know what kinda deal he's in & all that. Joe being someone who was in a position as a young artist getting screwed by the labels tried to school him on the importance of that. Now his way of doing that was a bit exteme, but had Yachty showed any valid responses to his questions that would have never happened. Hence Vic Mensa & Vince staples interviews. They also young cats who came in their and showed they have an understanding of their brand & the industry so Joe had no choice but to chill out & listen.

I seen ****** talkin bout Yachty was getting "bullied like he ain't a mutha****** 19-20 yr old. Not to mention yachty himself seemed pretty unbothered the whole interview.

If you handle yourself like a grown man nobody is gonna talk to you like that period. Yachty was up there acting like a dumb lil kid so Joe had to treat him like that. Joe does get disrespectful to people he thinks he can. Same thing with Ak. He's 27 and he doesn't have one thought of his own. He acts like 20 year old that believes everything on Twitter, thinks he's friends with these rappers. He's a naive, goofy type dude so that's how Joe treats him.

Getting disrespectful to people you think you can is a character flaw. This is why Joe has had to get punched in the face and checked numerous times over the years. This is why QC had to check him. Ak gotta have more backbone but this ***** Joe is a supreme d***head unless you roast him or make it clear you'll beat his ***. Dudes like that are just annoying to be around.

And screaming on dudes who ain't tough at all will always be the mark of a sucka, especially when he's on his best behavior when a ***** like Tax is screaming on him. Weak men and women are his forte to scream on and abuse. THAT is being a p**** in my eyes. I can't respect that goofy **** at all

Getting disrespectful to people you think you can is a character flaw. This is why Joe has had to get punched in the face and checked numerous times over the years. This is why QC had to check him. Ak gotta have more backbone but this ***** Joe is a supreme d***head unless you roast him or make it clear you'll beat his ***. Dudes like that are just annoying to be around.

And screaming on dudes who ain't tough at all will always be the mark of a sucka, especially when he's on his best behavior when a ***** like Tax is screaming on him. Weak men and women are his forte to scream on and abuse. THAT is being a p**** in my eyes. I can't respect that goofy **** at all

I also don't get this narrative that Joe only says things to people he thinks he can get away with. The ***** has talked **** & been in actual fueds with ALL of G-unit, Game, Prodigy, Saigon, Ransom etc etc... he's not no killer or goon or anything close to that. But he's has a extensive history of beefing with ****** who clearly have no problems running up on you. And the worst thing that's happened in this 15 year span is him getting jumped by WU.

If it's one thing i gotta give Joe is that he's gonna say what he feels no matter WHO likes it.

Heads up: today’s episode is lit. So lit that it’s going to drop at 12 EST today
1f602.png
. Blame Chopz.

I don't think Ak should leave but they definitely should have a job waiting for Tax when he gets home. If he gets home. 

Man... it's not looking like it will be any time soon. Homie plead guilty a few weeks back, so they're awaiting sentencing now.

I started listening to dude late, I wasn't really hip until after all that stuff happened but I had seen his name around.

Son is the greatest media personality I have seen/heard in my life. Dude has me crying every episode I listen to, I'm trying to space them out cuz I don't see any new material coming. Shame how that **** went down :smh:

The joint with Joe Budden leaving was ******* hilarious :lol:

I also don't get this narrative that Joe only says things to people he thinks he can get away with. The ***** has talked **** & been in actual fueds with ALL of G-unit, Game, Prodigy, Saigon, Ransom etc etc... he's not no killer or goon or anything close to that. But he's has a extensive history of beefing with ****** who clearly have no problems running up on you. And the worst thing that's happened in this 15 year span is him getting jumped by WU.

If it's one thing i gotta give Joe is that he's gonna say what he feels no matter WHO likes it.

Those were all beefs from his younger years and he's been checked by every single one of of them ****** without fail, you ask him about any of them now and he only has good things to say. The only people he continues to disrespect and get away with it is weak men and women.

And btw he never even attempted to go left on Tax, or even Charlemagne for that matter, and them dudes basically did nothing but slander him when they spoke about him for awhile. That's picking your battles right there

we need another goon internet rap critic to hol it down while tax on vacation

Casonova need to get into media. I think he could be bigger than all these dudes.

I mean agree but Ak been letting the disrespect fly for too long. It's too late now to man up.

\
Those were all beefs from his younger years and he's been checked by every single one of of them ****** without fail, you ask him about any of them now and he only has good things to say. The only people he continues to disrespect and get away with it is weak men and women.

And btw he never even attempted to go left on Tax, or even Charlemagne for that matter, and them dudes basically did nothing but slander him when they spoke about him for awhile. That's picking your battles right there

Should he continue to hold on to beefs that happened 10 years ago?

I'm not getting your logic, what do you mean continue to get away with? He's always said what he felt about a person & didn't worry about the consequences. So when him & that person finally meet up & the issue is talked about what would be the point of continuing to diss them?

Son never talked bad about Tax until that situation on Tax show, that lasted a few weeks and based off both accounts they discussed their issues & seemed to be pretty cordial. Charlamagne Said what he said About Joe, Joe said what he said about Charlamagne.... They sat down and talked out these issues on a joint podcast.

Ya'll are making it seem like Joe is out here coming at cats on some "when i see you it's on site ****" . Most of his issues come from others taking offense to a criticism he made about them.

Also :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at Joe creating the "narrative" that AK is *****, when Mans got called a ***** directly to his face & his response was how so?

I'm not expecting no action or tough talk, but goddamn a simple i'm far from a ***** would have sufficed lol.

Last edited:
Nah. He's just saying "I want one of you ****** to come up here and try that with me. I'm not akademiks" in one breath, and then "I lovvvvvee _________" once they come up there and try that with him. :lol:

Watched first minute Akademiks gonna stay gettin disrespected on this ****. Joe not gonna care. **** still not gonna last

Exactly. Joe gonna go in on AK again next week on his podcast. Rinse. Repeat. Only a matter of time until AK says **** it.

And why is Cyn sending bars at AK lol

Exactly. Joe gonna go in on AK again next week on his podcast. Rinse. Repeat. Only a matter of time until AK says **** it.

And why is Cyn sending bars at AK lol
Exactly, and is she really? Cyn needa stay in her place

Nah. He's just saying "I want one of you ****** to come up here and try that with me. I'm not akademiks" in one breath, and then "I lovvvvvee _________" once they come up there and try that with him. :lol:

Joe gotta be bipolar for real.

"I love meeghost"

45 seconds later

"I don't give no f's about meeghost"

Both of those dudes need to have an intervention. It's like when Combat used to have therapy episodes. Joe and Ak need that badly. Stop running to other people to discuss each other.

Joe gotta be bipolar for real.

"I love meeghost"

45 seconds later

"I don't give no f's about meeghost"

:lol:

Joe is going to be Joe

Back
Top Bottom