Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I haven't watched the episode but I'm not surprised Ak backed down :lol: dude isn't built for confrontation

I have never been called a p**** or called the homies a p**** in an attempt to be funny

Apparently Ebro and Rosenberg corny ***** chiming in on Ak too. Seem like he gotta take his own life so everyone can be happy.

It's probably the biggest thing happening in Hip-Hop right now, everybody's gonna be chiming in

this is where it gets lame. im not really an ak fan outside of keeping up with his IG for rap news, and dude does lots of corny stuff but lol at this dude being the one everyone is so vocal about. the memes were funny and the occasional in show Joe rib is funny but it really shouldnt get no deeper than that.

from wale to ebro to joe to rosenberg to vic. boys is cherry picking :lol:.

also notice the type of individuals quick to comment. you wont see gucci or someone w/ nothing to prove going out there way to call a ***** a *****.

Last edited:
Ak needs to stand up for himself. You don't have to be hard to be respected. Running back to talk about Joe on chat is corny

Cyn needs to stay out of their situation. It's totally different than YesJuelz. Joe needs to tell her to chill with the popping off. She needs her own business.

This is one big entertaining train wreck, and I'm wondering what will be the breaking point. I know it's going to get old for Ak by being the brunt of the joke. Envy seems confident in being the butt of the joke. Ak doesn't seem in on it and seems to resist. So he runs back to people online for support.

This was going to happen the time he showed his face, because every celeb had the same reaction Wale did. This is the dude who gossips about and make comments about us? Wale was the bad guy in that situation though, right?

Ak either needs to develop a spine or go all in with the mothers basement stuff and take on that persona.

this is where it gets lame. im not really an ak fan outside of keeping up with his IG for rap news, and dude does lots of corny stuff but lol at this dude being the one everyone is so vocal about. the memes were funny and the occasional in show Joe rib is funny but it really shouldnt get no deeper than that.

from wale to ebro to joe to rosenberg to vic. boys is cherry picking :lol:.

also notice the type of individuals quick to comment. you wont see gucci or someone w/ nothing to prove going out there way to call a ***** a *****.

Waka and Gucci?

Replace the mic with the steering wheel and I guarantee this is how he looked

"Call the cops when you see ......."

200x200px-ZC-971d217e_DDXhRvdVYAA0iGg.gif

Ak's shirt was probably drenched like he ran a marathon :lol:

Last edited:
Yea man i'm not rolling with this people are picking on AK, this dude talks about these guys constantly & he's not someone who demands any kind of respect. if he carried himself with some damn dignity or backbone then maybe everyone wouldn't be going at his head. It's enough that your talking **** about dudes, but then to be a complete lame and do it has gotta frustrate guys more. He makes his living off gossiping about other people and doing"satire" now when people have words for him we're supposed to feel sorry.

I think it would be too far if ****** was pulling up & beating his ***, but people clowning him is def justified. Because their clowning him about **** that is 1000% true, son is a corn & he has a lot to learn about rap before spewing his opinions.

This is the same ***** who claimed he was gonna "Violate" Solange but didn't because the peers he was around liked her a lot. he marked Lame.

Nadeska: Air out everything, I don't wanna talk about this ever again in

1 minute later

Are we done?

Yea man i'm not rolling with this people are picking on AK, this dude talks about these guys constantly & he's not someone who demands any kind of respect. if he carried himself with some damn dignity or backbone then maybe everyone wouldn't be going at his head. It's enough that your talking **** about dudes, but then to be a complete lame and do it has gotta frustrate guys more. He makes his living off gossiping about other people and doing"satire" now when people have words for him we're supposed to feel sorry.

I think it would be too far if ****** was pulling up & beating his ***, but people clowning him is def justified. Because their clowning him about **** that is 1000% true, son is a corn & he has a lot to learn about rap before spewing his opinions.

This is the same ***** who claimed he was gonna "Violate" Solange but didn't because the peers he was around liked her a lot. he marked Lame.

Pretty much. Like I said earlier, he acts like a goof *** _ so everybody is gonna treat him like that.

Last edited:
I understand everyone in here saying that Ak has to grow a backbone I Agree 100%. But how far will that get him when complex is editing episodes in they favor and Joe is also behind that? It seem like yall dont care about that at all. What Ak said was true the whole Mensa situation Ak couldve told them edit some of that material out but he didnt... Which in turn added dirt for other media to cover on him Joe on the other hand told them to edit out what happened with P from QC and it allows Akademiks to look like more of a lameass. Thats where i have to fault Joe.

Nadeska: Air out everything, I don't wanna talk about this ever again in

1 minute later

Are we done?
This is exactly what im talking about.

Last edited:
I remember earlier in the show...****** crying about Akademiks being picked on in here.

Now nobody's even discussing the topics they discuss on the show....it's been about the hosts for like the past 5 pages. 

Last edited:
Obviously because that trumps the topics discussed and the problems could potentially end the show

Cant feel no type of way bout Akedmiks beind bished n called pucci, he a GROWN MAN ....stand up for you self or stop drinkin henny on camera and crying :lol:...PPL only gon get away with what u let em, that "im not a street dude/tough guy" not an excuse for being a man about something

AK is polarizing tho its very interesting to see for a dude that lame :lol: ....even in this thread you got a couple of his hardocre supporters and the dudes on the other end who he cant do no right or they side with buddens on everything just cuz of their Ak hatred

Last edited:
I got the impression Ak said a lot of his piece off camera. Ppl just wanna see it for entertainment value. Also what's been happening with the hosts has been more entertaining than the topics. So of course that's gonna be talked about more.

It's cool to play Ak because he's openly admitted to being a *****, but Joe gets a pass for having Complex edit out the part of the interview where he gets pressed. Got it.

I'm not a fan of Akademiks, but the way they play him at Complex and have him being the butt of the joke is corny. He's the kind of cat who you know won't take up for himself so anyone who goes at him looks like a lame.

Joe, on the other hand, puffs out his chest and welcomes the f*** s***. Him getting pressed by P from QC and then having them edit that part of the video is more ***** made than anything Ak did.

So of course Ak is going to go on his platform and shed light on stuff. Son can't rely on Complex to do it, and as mentioned before, his "brand" suffers as a result.

Editing video to save face is sucker ****. Plain and simple.

It's cool to play Ak because he's openly admitted to being a *****, but Joe gets a pass for having Complex edit out the part of the interview where he gets pressed. Got it.

I'm not a fan of Akademiks, but the way they play him at Complex and have him being the butt of the joke is corny. He's the kind of cat who you know won't take up for himself so anyone who goes at him looks like a lame.

Joe, on the other hand, puffs out his chest and welcomes the f*** s***. Him getting pressed by P from QC and then having them edit that part of the video is more ***** made than anything Ak did.

So of course Ak is going to go on his platform and shed light on stuff. Son can't rely on Complex to do it, and as mentioned before, his "brand" suffers as a result.

Editing video to save face is sucker ****. Plain and simple.

Save Face from what exactly? he explained on Complex & on his Pod what happened... Ak also had a similar story. The ***** ain't have nothing to do with the interview and wanna shout like he Made Joe do anything.

Not to Mention that the ***** was in the clip again after Joe actually did get disrespectful & didn't do much of anything. What would be the point of keeping that in the video, son just wanted the flex on TV, meanwhile he already met with Joe earlier and there wasn't no aggressive action.

Ak needs to stand up for himself. You don't have to be hard to be respected. Running back to talk about Joe on chat is corny

Cyn needs to stay out of their situation. It's totally different than YesJuelz. Joe needs to tell her to chill with the popping off. She needs her own business.

This is one big entertaining train wreck, and I'm wondering what will be the breaking point. I know it's going to get old for Ak by being the brunt of the joke. Envy seems confident in being the butt of the joke. Ak doesn't seem in on it and seems to resist. So he runs back to people online for support.

This was going to happen the time he showed his face, because every celeb had the same reaction Wale did. This is the dude who gossips about and make comments about us? Wale was the bad guy in that situation though, right?

Waka and Gucci?

what about waka and gucci

I honestly think they edited today's show. Possibly the beginning. Evem with worse topics, they went for an hour.

You're echoing points I've already made in this thread. Corny on P's part as it may be, that doesn't change the fact that Joe had the stuff edited out. Something being corny on P's end doesn't negate another thing being a sucker move on Joe's end.

always hated these types of ******

Back
Top Bottom