Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I wake up and it’s done turned into it Steph Curry chat thread lol. He goat shooter tho.

Anyway that new meek dope I thought the performance was dope too.

wavycrocket wavycrocket gotta stop calling me regionally biased. I woke up playing BG Checkmate this morning. I love southern rap. I just hate talentless mumbling over the same damn beat every song with autotune and the vocabulary of a six year old. I can't listen to that **** and that's what you post 90% of the time.
Fam exaggerating a bit, but no lie listened to the Lil Baby record and got beat fatigued by the 6th track. Same bass line over and over.

Fam exaggerating a bit, but no lie listened to the Lil Baby record and got beat fatigued by the 6th track. Same bass line over and over.

Different strokes. **** flame to me :pimp:. And the album gets better right around that track. Still bumping...and everybody else pretty much is :lol:. You go to any urban event in any city....that’s what they playing.

Shorty got it sewed up right now. On some 05 Jeezy **** the way everybody rocking with yo low key. Wayno even said that’s what they bumping out the Windows in the NY hoods :lol:.

Hahahahahahaha, calling Steph better than LeBron is worse than saying Steph ain’t a top 10 shooter

Just snatched 3 chips and 2mvps on Bron’s watch.....while avaeragjng 26/7/5 on 49/43/90 over a 4 year stretch.

Tough Pil to swallow. I know....it doesn’t make sense to you. Like 90% of rap to you these days.

2nd Best PG of all time. GOAT shooter. Top 2 player in the world (Him & KD)....Also, E-40s man :pimp:.

bruh
u be trollin
or dead serious

I be DEAD series. Some of yall ***** be so out of the loop and resistant to any thought outside of your nostalgic convention....that y’all can’t see what’s right in front of you.

This was at birthday bash. Dude isn’t even a full year into rapping and has a top 10 billboard hit....an album that debuted in the top 5 or whatever...and a catalog and movement of street tapes that ***** city to city **** with. Peer respect from the lyricist to everybody in between. Actually ask some ***** in the A who around. Even if they don’t **** with shorty....they won’t tell you the energy around yo is crazy....and that’s what you’re hearing when you’re out. Might need the homie @str8drop to beak it down for you :lol:.

Atlanta

LA

It may not be for YOU....but many outside of you **** with it.

I be DEAD series. Some of yall ***** be so out of the loop and resistant to any thought outside of your nostalgic convention....that y’all can’t see what’s right in front of you.

This was at birthday bash. Dude isn’t even a full year into rapping and has a top 10 billboard hit....an album that debuted in the top 5 or whatever...and a catalog and movement of street tapes that ***** city to city **** with. Peer respect from the lyricist to everybody in between. Actually ask some ***** in the A who around. Even if they don’t **** with shorty....they won’t tell you the energy around yo is crazy....and that’s what you’re hearing when you’re out. Might need the homie @str8drop to beak it down for you :lol:.

Atlanta

LA

It may not be for YOU....but many outside of you **** with it.

be honest
do u do some sort of managing
or affiliated with their managment

didnt soulja boy achieve these accolades as well

An entirely different lane. This is street rap.

be honest
do u do some sort of managing
or affiliated with their managment

Nah. I wish I did though :lol:. I just like to see good music and young ***** win. It’s Only like you and a few others who don’t really “get it”.

It’s a few Young cats making dope music and getting to it. I gotta applaud that. Especially when some of us wanna be bitter old men instead of actually giving some of the music a chance. So yeah.....Lil Baby goin crazy :pimp:

Last edited:
Just snatched 3 chips and 2mvps on Bron’s watch.....while avaeragjng 26/7/5 on 49/43/90 over a 4 year stretch.

Tough Pil to swallow. I know....it doesn’t make sense to you. Like 90% of rap to you these days.

2nd Best PG of all time. GOAT shooter. Top 2 player in the world (Him & KD)....Also, E-40s man :pimp:.

:stoneface:

You're trolling us with this, right?

You compared him to 05 Jeezy. Doing too much

In terms of street rap buzz it's wanksta 50 then 05 Jeezy.

NOBODY will and have ever come close

Damn sure not no lil baby

We know you like him a lot and everything but dog come on..

:stoneface:

You're trolling us with this, right?

I’m dead *** serious :pimp: :lol:. All of it is fact. And if you know ball....you’ll come to the baseline fact that Steph is the 3rd best player in the world (at worst)....and the best player in the league (at best).

All results and him having the most impact on a basketball court and him being the guy that literally makes all his teammates better....is my confirmation. That gravity. He’s the Inverse, light skin Shaq.

Different strokes. **** flame to me :pimp:. And the album gets better right around that track. Still bumping...and everybody else pretty much is :lol:. You go to any urban event in any city....that’s what they playing.

Shorty got it sewed up right now. On some 05 Jeezy **** the way everybody rocking with yo low key. Wayno even said that’s what they bumping out the Windows in the NY hoods :lol:.

giphy.gif

This Guy Wavy really is on the QC Payroll man, Lil Baby is getting some burn but 05 Jeezy is straight up gas

Back
Top Bottom