ur taste buds
and ur ear
i think thats all it is
i prefer more mellow and subdued music
and i know for a fact its cause im getting older
enjoy ur youth bruh
enjoy it

upload_2018-6-25_14-41-59.jpeg

Let's ignore the fact that every ***** in every hood in America was rocking these in different flavors religiously to the point it was a NATIONWIDE ban in schools. Let's ignore the fact that he created a whole lane of rap music that ****** still emulate to this day. Let's ignore the fact that he's the first artist from the south to be LOVED in NYC hoods like he's from there. Let's ignore the amount of albums he sold and the sheer versatility of his hits during his run. Let's not compare Jeezy to no ******* lil baby

Let's ignore the fact that every ***** in every hood in America was rocking these in different flavors religiously to the point it was a NATIONWIDE ban in schools. Let's ignore the fact that he created a whole lane of rap music that *****s still emulate to this day. Let's ignore the fact that he's the first artist from the south to be LOVED in NYC hoods like he's from there. Let's ignore the amount of albums he sold and the sheer versatility of his hits during his run. Let's not compare Jeezy to no ****ing lil baby

They had that shirt in every damn color.

They had one with a sparkly snowman. I wanted it :smh::lol:

Last edited:

Let's ignore the fact that every ***** in every hood in America was rocking these in different flavors religiously to the point it was a NATIONWIDE ban in schools. Let's ignore the fact that he created a whole lane of rap music that *****s still emulate to this day. Let's ignore the fact that he's the first artist from the south to be LOVED in NYC hoods like he's from there. Let's ignore the amount of albums he sold and the sheer versatility of his hits during his run. Let's not compare Jeezy to no ****ing lil baby

we turning this into a jeezy appreciation??? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Bro....You gotta Rulaxx (N.O. voice). I didn’t say Lil Baby IS 05 Jeezy. I said the momentum and energy behind him is “low key” (key word I used here) like an 05 Jeezy.

But y’all wanna take that and run with it :lol:. Go’n cook.

Bro....You gotta Rulaxx (N.O. voice). I didn’t say Lil Baby IS 05 Jeezy. I said the momentum and energy behind him is “low key” (key word I used here) like an 05 Jeezy.

thats like saying pepsi is like coke
when we know they dont really taste alike

You know what you were inferring. Yo go goo goo in any subject that involves son, hyperbole be on overdrive.

upload_2018-6-25_15-4-50.png

Different strokes. **** flame to me :pimp:. And the album gets better right around that track. Still bumping...and everybody else pretty much is :lol:. You go to any urban event in any city....that’s what they playing.

Shorty got it sewed up right now. On some 05 Jeezy **** the way everybody rocking with yo low key. Wayno even said that’s what they bumping out the Windows in the NY hoods :lol:.

I know this man ain't just say 05 Jeezy. I know I ain't read that. He ain't even 06 Yung Joc.

Saying steph is better than Lebron is definitely some trolling ****

It’s not. I’m also far from the only one who thinks this......

83E00A31-5521-4D17-B1AF-32AB06658DBE.jpeg

But unfortunately, we live at a time where a 33 year old, no defense playing, stat hording and teammate stifling Bron CANT not be considered the “best player in the world”. Yall going to be calling that man that til hes 40....while Steph & KD continues to rack up chips and break history.

Different strokes. **** flame to me :pimp:. And the album gets better right around that track. Still bumping...and everybody else pretty much is :lol:. You go to any urban event in any city....that’s what they playing.

Shorty got it sewed up right now. On some 05 Jeezy **** the way everybody rocking with yo low key. Wayno even said that’s what they bumping out the Windows in the NY hoods :lol:.
I don't doubt it, not saying it doesn't bump, it's just a run on beat.

On some 05 Jeezy

Chill.

Bruh you are probably the only one on this planet who thinks steph is better than Lebron, lebrons biggest haters wouldn't even say that dumb **** :lol:

Some of Y’all ***** always late to the party. Me and a few others be telling y’all what’s goin on and what’s popping out here. Y’all deny it. Call it trash. Say it won’t stick around. Say its “just cool” blah blah blah.

Then begrudgingly admit “they got a lil talent” etc etc. Rinse and repeat. #AheadOfTheCurveShawty :pimp:

Future seem to have a little hard time tryna catch traction. We still getting a project this month? Superfly came and went

Back
Top Bottom