Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yea thats fair...me personally, I always got a fun loving, goofy vibe from him

And damn numbah1grimey numbah1grimey aint playing wit yall this week, he been in the mix so far :lol:

It's crazy to me, because he became a caricature of a rapper, but he became famous and gained wealth from it.

Lil Jon is like a walking Chapelle skit, but he really exist.

Ye apparently going through it on Chicago radio right now

Chick twitter below , has basically all the quotes from the interview

121c0zl.jpg

harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx

Need your opinion on this man
Ima keep it real with you chief:

**** Kanye.

I’ll give the radio interview a listen since it sounds like he’s being honest about some things, but nobody gives a **** that Don wasn’t around to protect you cause he was selling blank jerseys from Cosby’s for $200 and overpriced trash-ketball shorts.

He’s clearly going through something mentally and emotionally, and i appreciate him saying there’s work he needs to contribute to in Chicago and all that, But Kanye been a fraud for years now.

Cry wolf enough times, I’m not gonna wanna hear it when you’re having some bullsht spiritual awakening.

Yo Future fans:

What’s the consensus on HNDRXX? Some people I know that love Future hate the album. I don’t really like Future but I love the album.

Yo Future fans:

What’s the consensus on HNDRXX? Some people I know that love Future hate the album. I don’t really like Future but I love the album.

Future fans love everything that ***** make. Except that and Honest.

“Cadaver smelling ahh boy”

You lamer than I thought....My ***** I just seen your pic posted a few pages back you look like you smell like piss, dirty *** Haitian *****.

Y’all *****s love twisting the argument...**** whatever else you talking bout tho, Street *****s don’t have nursing degrees

As a Haitian, i have to take offense this. Haitians are hard working, dignified people. No need to slander a entire nationality of people.

And I doubt Plies has a nursing degree. If you believe that he does, I have a horse and buggy to sell you on Pluto.

As a Haitian, i have to take offense this. Haitians are hard working, dignified people. No need to slander a entire nationality of people.

And I doubt Plies has a nursing degree. If you believe that he does, I have a horse and buggy to sell you on Pluto.

He mad cause Haitians are one of the few ethnic groups who stick TOGETHER! He probably envy that. Haitians are some of the most loyal people I’ve ever met. Salute!

How can anyone rock with Charlemagne ? Dude has an issue with Rory "cause he's white and speaks on the culture" but he has a whole podcast with his friend Shultz who's clearly a WS. I swear these the worst type of black folk.

I mean, Rory has honestly earned his spot talking about a lot of this stuff in my eyes. I'm usually surprised to find out how much his perspective falls in line with mine, especially on things like race. I definitely squint my eyes a little less when he offers his input.

Meanwhile, Schulz legit argues alt-right/neo nazo/white male victimization points all the time.

But again, Charlemagne been funny style, I feel like he just recently started gaining some respect and maturing. He still hasn't checked Schulz, though

I mean, Rory has honestly earned his spot talking about a lot of this stuff in my eyes. I'm usually surprised to find out how much his perspective falls in line with mine, especially on things like race. I definitely squint my eyes a little less when he offers his input.

Meanwhile, Schulz legit argues alt-right/neo nazo/white male victimization points all the time.

But again, Charlemagne been funny style, I feel like he just recently started gaining some respect and maturing. He still hasn't checked Schulz, though

All of this. Especially the part about Shulz. That’s why I had to stop listening. He became unbearable and because he’s a better debater than CTG....**** he was saying was going unchecked.

There are more black people with Charlemagne’s ideologies than some of y’all would know. I just ignore those types. They’ve been here, and ain’t going anywhere.

You just gotta tolerate them

Back
Top Bottom