Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I wonder what the podcast climate would be if Tax never got booked. It seems like he was probably the only one who couldn't be "bought" and opinions couldn't be masked or manipulated.

You hear the Meek interview after the attacks on Meek during the Drake beef?

Dude was a troll and could have been easily swayed.

You hear the Meek interview after the attacks on Meek during the Drake beef?

Dude was a troll and could have been easily swayed.

Tbh that's one of the joints I didn't bother listening to. I'll give it a spin on the way home from work

I’m in the burbs my *****, been that way for a min. What goes on in the City doesn’t concern me. You’d fit in perfect with the bums of Detroit, filthy ugly ***** with no drip. You prob can’t even wear a hoodie in your neighborhood pusssy ***** you let Trayvon down, it shoulda been you instead cuz we miss Trayvon nobody woulda missed you...you not even employed.

That bullet that hit Trayvon should reappear through a wormhole, hit you and then the Lord can bring Aretha Franklin back to live for 20 more years

75885468-49E8-44DE-9C69-C00F0A379277.png

upload_2018-8-29_13-51-10.png

upload_2018-8-29_13-52-39.jpeg

upload_2018-8-29_13-54-25.png

We need to shed light on these other cities as well, call me crazy but I believe a lot of the crime in Chicago is manufactured by the powers that be. It just doesn't sit well with me that Chicago is the de facto city politicians and the media look to spew that same tired rhetoric specifically homicides when it's so much more places which are worst. Chi-town is a nasty place right now considering it's some cruel **** going on behind the scenes and they want us to believe it isn't. They really want you to believe they out here just finding guns are killing eachother but the truth is way more sinister. Law enforcement and the powers that be are treating Chicago like a ****ing social experiment and it's painfully obvious. Word to police officers loaded up vans with sneakers and things of that nature.

I've been saying it for years.

It became a republican talking point and a distraction technique.

And if you look at Chicago in the 60's through 80's you'll see it was always high

Right now both of you two are on a message board about rap music going back and forth in front of people about who’s fine, degrading cultures, and suggesting who should have death befall them. Grow the hell up before Meth bans one of you, or locks up the thread over this dumb ****.

I believe Chicago city official still have strong resentment of guys like Fred Hampton, Larry Hoover and the many African American movements that took place in that city. It’s like they have so much lingering anger that they’re trying to “cleanse” the city by brainwashing its blacks.

Chicago was on the verge of being a predominantly Black city, as is such with Atlanta. It’s still sort of a Black Mecca. Harlem, Chicago, Oakland, Detroit, and Atlanta were the “it” cities for black Americans in the 20th century.

It’s like Atlanta is the only one still standing

That bullet that hit Trayvon should reappear through a wormhole, hit you and then the Lord can bring Aretha Franklin back to live for 20 more years

You took all that time to come back with that...pathetic. You worried about the wrong **** on the wrong website. You need to be tryna find some gainful employment...I got the ball rolling for you

3DF1E895-5232-408F-AA03-80302CC6CD39.png

The violence in Chicago is definitely being faked. From the police leaving bait trucks of shoes to trap kids, leaving boxes of guns on blocks.

And it's always funny to me when it comes out "Chicago had 100 murders over the weekend" street dudes don't operate like that, decide to shoot **** up over the weekend. That's some **** the police and politicians do to push a image and headlines.

This all started from Plies?

Plies isn't important enough to argue about, Big/Pac Jay/Nas....

I’m in the burbs my *****, been that way for a min. What goes on in the City doesn’t concern me. You’d fit in perfect with the bums of Detroit, filthy ugly ***** with no drip. You prob can’t even wear a hoodie in your neighborhood pusssy ***** you let Trayvon down, it shoulda been you instead cuz we miss Trayvon nobody woulda missed you...you not even employed.

Damn

Both y’all boys funny as s***, but y’all should chill before Meth comes in and starts banning *****s in this *****.

As long as nobody snitches. This is the wild west. We police ourselves.

Envy tombout how is he white and a Kappa. Envy been on that damn show talking about wanting to be a Kappa when he was in school. So Rory made it, he didn’t, now he tight.

Look at the **** *****s choose to be upset and hold grudges about.

Envy has to have seen a white dude in a frat. He went to Hampton. It's not that uncommon since they "allegedly" stopped hazing. It's been pretty common the past 15 years.

This all started from Plies?

Plies isn't important enough to argue about, Big/Pac Jay/Nas....

Damn

As long as nobody snitches. This is the wild west. We police ourselves.

Envy has to have seen a white dude in a frat. He went to Hampton. It's not that uncommon since they "allegedly" stopped hazing. It's been pretty common the past 15 years.

Somebody snitched on me when I cussed out M Mark Antony so I’m just lettin it be known that this thread does contain tattletales. And maybe we shouldn’t “police” ourselves, but rather “politic” ourselves. Word to Hov.

Last edited:
The violence in Chicago is definitely being faked. From the police leaving bait trucks of shoes to trap kids, leaving boxes of guns on blocks.

And it's always funny to me when it comes out "Chicago had 100 murders over the weekend" street dudes don't operate like that, decide to shoot **** up over the weekend. That's some **** the police and politicians do to push a image and headlines.
Chicago is the only household name city that kept consistently high murder numbers so it became the de facto city for Republicans and conservatives to go to when they wanna get their base riled up about "law n order"...It's def bad in some parts and alotta work n changes have to be done, but the sensationalism is bs word to bringing in the national guard stuff u hear every now n again

I believe Chicago city official still have strong resentment of guys like Fred Hampton, Larry Hoover and the many African American movements that took place in that city. It’s like they have so much lingering anger that they’re trying to “cleanse” the city by brainwashing its blacks.

Chicago was on the verge of being a predominantly Black city, as is such with Atlanta. It’s still sort of a Black Mecca. Harlem, Chicago, Oakland, Detroit, and Atlanta were the “it” cities for black Americans in the 20th century.

It’s like Atlanta is the only one still standing

Westside of Harlem is still VERY black Eastside is still predominantly Hispanic. Don't let a few blocks of gentrification fool you cause if we're gonna go by that metric black cities no longer exist at all including Atlanta. 90% of these gentrifiers are housed in pretty "low income" buildings adjacent from the projects and don't get bothered at all. These vermin are attacking every major black city in the country but we still here !

Last edited:
Westside of Harlem is still VERY black Eastside is still predominantly Hispanic. Don't let a few blocks of gentrification fool you cause if we're gonna go by that metric black cities no longer exist at all including Atlanta. 90% of these gentrifiers are housed in pretty "low income" buildings adjacent from the projects and don't get bothered at all. These vermin are attacking every major black city in the country but we still here !
Gentrification is crazy but its still majority black cities out chea...ATL, Baltimore, New Orleans, DC, Detroit, Memphis etc....just gotta stay alert and make sure the chocolate cities left dont get pushed out and left with nothing

I remember when this joint dropped. I had like less than 3 months left on my prison sentence, me and my *****s in the dorm were jammin to this ***** on the underground radio station. I remember this song and that “White Girl” CTE were gettin played heavy at that time.

TIDAL need a mini documentary series or something on how khaled put some of these records together. i know he got to have hella footage of sessions.

i wanna see wayne come up with his verse.

How can anyone rock with Charlemagne ? Dude has an issue with Rory "cause he's white and speaks on the culture" but he has a whole podcast with his friend Shultz who's clearly a WS. I swear these the worst type of black folk.

Can't take that dude seriously, you never know who he'll be at any moment.
Somebody snitched on me when I cussed out M Mark Antony so I’m just lettin it be known that this thread does contain tattletales. And maybe we shouldn’t “police” ourselves, but rather “politic” ourselves. Word to Hov.

Oh nah that was me being petty, ya'll good. Fam was puffing up his chest for no reason like "report me!" like Denzel in Training Day so I was like oh word? Wild unnecessary though, my bad, just me overpunching before I had my coffee.

Back
Top Bottom