Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

As a Haitian, i have to take offense this. Haitians are hard working, dignified people. No need to slander a entire nationality of people.

And I doubt Plies has a nursing degree. If you believe that he does, I have a horse and buggy to sell you on Pluto.

No offense to you or nobody else who felt a way...I didn’t say Haitians werent hard working, dignified ppl and the whole 9. Just said numbah1grimey numbah1grimey looked like a dirty Haitian because he actually looks dirty and he from Florida and got dreads or whatever the **** he doing with his hair...My fault for the stereotype I guess he just the typical dirty _

No offense to you or nobody else who felt a way...I didn’t say Haitians werent hard working, dignified ppl and the whole 9. Just said numbah1grimey numbah1grimey looked like a dirty Haitian because he actually looks dirty and he from Florida and got dreads or whatever the **** he doing with his hair...My fault for the stereotype I guess he just the typical dirty _

Meanwhile, Detroit is in ruins... So who really is the dirt devil? Nobody want your apology. Go eat some of them Detroit cinder blocks

Rory is trash. Today’s he talking about how crazy albums were when they dropped years before he was born. Don’t tell me about **** you weren’t around for.

Schulz 10000% says N with his white friends but I got black friends and coworkers. **** him.

CTG fake and phony. He’s said a few times he doesn’t want to hear Rory talk Hip Hop, I feel the same way but I don’t care what he has to say if he doing a show with a Klansman.

Kanye is a whole clown, don’t give a **** what he gotta say.

Meanwhile, Detroit is in ruins... So who really is the dirt devil? Nobody want your apology. Go eat some of them Detroit cinder blocks

I’m in the burbs my *****, been that way for a min. What goes on in the City doesn’t concern me. You’d fit in perfect with the bums of Detroit, filthy ugly ***** with no drip. You prob can’t even wear a hoodie in your neighborhood pusssy ***** you let Trayvon down, it shoulda been you instead cuz we miss Trayvon nobody woulda missed you...you not even employed.

Both y’all boys funny as s***, but y’all should chill before Meth comes in and starts banning ****** in this *****.

Ctg been a clown. **** is just boiling over this year. Throwing a slight to Rory when he speaks on the culture, only to turn around and say that we need the good white people to use their privilege to combat the prejudice of other bigoted whites. Like... you do a podcast with Andrew Schulz for Christ’s sake. I rock with Schulzy occasionally, but he often misses the mark in his attempts to be funny or contrary. This ***** Ctg is a walking contradiction at times, but no one has checked him on it. Damn shame.

Joe looking funny in the light for not calling Envy out. Envy said he’s cool with jokes coming his way. Trey Songz literally told that ***** to his face that he better chill before he hits up Gia. But Rory saying that Envy isn’t the best A mic is worthy of getting him banned.

He didn’t say anything when Mero asked him if he wanted to go outside.

The type of cat to bark on people he thinks he can fade, but quiet when it’s a cat who can put pause on him.

Envy a clown. And sensitive. Envy a sensitive clown.

And **** Charlamagne.

Yee a bird too, but she was right when she called all them ****** sensitive.

I hate when people talk that “keep the same energy” ****, but don’t keep that same energy. Like shut the **** up saying that, b. You’re not like that.

And I don’t even like Rory like that, but right is right and wrong is wrong.

Envy tombout how is he white and a Kappa. Envy been on that damn show talking about wanting to be a Kappa when he was in school. So Rory made it, he didn’t, now he tight.

Look at the **** ****** choose to be upset and hold grudges about.

I’m in the burbs my *****, been that way for a min. What goes on in the City doesn’t concern me. You’d fit in perfect with the bums of Detroit, filthy ugly ***** with no drip. You prob can’t even wear a hoodie in your neighborhood pusssy ***** you let Trayvon down, it shoulda been you instead cuz we miss Trayvon nobody woulda missed you...you not even employed.

86E41BD3-734F-4A8A-B02E-3BEFF454D25F.png

Ctg been a clown. **** is just boiling over this year. Throwing a slight to Rory when he speaks on the culture, only to turn around and say that we need the good white people to use their privilege to combat the prejudice of other bigoted whites. Like... you do a podcast with Andrew Schulz for Christ’s sake. I rock with Schulzy occasionally, but he often misses the mark in his attempts to be funny or contrary. This ***** Ctg is a walking contradiction at times, but no one has checked him on it. Damn shame.

Joe looking funny in the light for not calling Envy out. Envy said he’s cool with jokes coming his way. Trey Songz literally told that ***** to his face that he better chill before he hits up Gia. But Rory saying that Envy isn’t the best A mic is worthy of getting him banned.

He didn’t say anything when Mero asked him if he wanted to go outside.

The type of cat to bark on people he thinks he can fade, but quiet when it’s a cat who can put pause on him.

Envy a clown. And sensitive. Envy a sensitive clown.

And **** Charlamagne.

Yee a bird too, but she was right when she called all them *****s sensitive.

I hate when people talk that “keep the same energy” ****, but don’t keep that same energy. Like shut the **** up saying that, b. You’re not like that.

And I don’t even like Rory like that, but right is right and wrong is wrong.

Envy tombout how is he white and a Kappa. Envy been on that damn show talking about wanting to be a Kappa when he was in school. So Rory made it, he didn’t, now he tight.

Look at the **** *****s choose to be upset and hold grudges about.

Spicy blink :pimp:

NYC n_ to the bone :smokin

Envy been a bozo for ten plus years.

I want to **** that Kendra ***** but when she started crying, I shut it off. Doing too much. Kanye been ****in lost way before the Trump ****. Not ever crying over anything Kanye says. **** him.

Then he also chimed in and said THEY LOVE ME! Yo this ****in guy is crazy. He got millions of fans that still love him and would do anything for him but he’s still looking for acceptance and validation. **** that *****.

Then told her not to worry about just black people, all people.

Last edited:
The violence in Chicago been increasingly nauseating for the past decade (before that as well) while this dude has been in Cali****ingfornia worrying about appeasing European fashion houses like Louis Vuitton. Save all that cry baby bull ****. Donate your money in silence and keep it moving. Miss me with that. If he’s mentally ill, get him off the radio and get him some help. His presence isn’t beneficial to the black community so long as he’s out here being irresponsible with the weight of his words.

I want to **** that Kendra ***** but when she started crying, I shut it off. Doing too much. Kanye been ****in lost way before the Trump ****. Not ever crying over anything Kanye says. **** him.

Then he also chimed in and said THEY LOVE ME! Yo this ****in guy is crazy. He got millions of fans that still love him and would do anything for him but he’s still looking for acceptance and validation. **** that *****.

Then told her not to worry about just black people, all people.

That part got me, I’m like this dude is a disconnected delusional, narcissist.

I wonder what the podcast climate would be if Tax never got booked. It seems like he was probably the only one who couldn't be "bought" and opinions couldn't be masked or manipulated.

Keep saying this. Tax gotta be sick in there. With what podcasts have become over these past 2 years... :smh:

Son would’ve been on the forefront. But... you can’t help some of these dudes.

upload_2018-8-29_13-51-10.png

upload_2018-8-29_13-52-39.jpeg

upload_2018-8-29_13-54-25.png

We need to shed light on these other cities as well, call me crazy but I believe a lot of the crime in Chicago is manufactured by the powers that be. It just doesn't sit well with me that Chicago is the de facto city politicians and the media look to spew that same tired rhetoric specifically concerning homicides when it's so much more places which are worst. Chi-town is a nasty place right now considering it's some cruel **** going on behind the scenes and they want us to believe it isn't. They really want you to believe they out here just finding guns are killing eachother but the truth is way more sinister. Law enforcement and the powers that be are treating Chicago like a ******* social experiment and it's painfully obvious. Word to police officers loaded up vans with sneakers and things of that nature.

Back
Top Bottom