Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

https://www.hiphoplately.com/birdman-offering-settlement-to-tyga-in-10-million-lawsuit/

Damn CM is really crumbling

Birdman will probably re-up with a whole new roster next year

Tyga is going to be on the way to the car dealership

giphy.gif

Black Chyna is going to hit him with the hey big head text :lol:

"they" like her version. It's a forced second single. I hear way more girls talking about his version.

Maybe he should FORCE his own singles in the hot 100 top 20

Btw I like Ella’s version better.

I didn’t feel any type of way after he remixed the song, but him posting that video of him performing it after what went down is lame. He’s pretty much saying FU to Ella

If Rico Love ain't involved, it'll be trash. Usher last few attempts been trying to chase the sound today and it's been trash. Rico gave him some real nice work a few years ago.

Hard II Love was 2016, I didn't like that and he had some singles after that album that I didn't like.

Looking 4 Myself had fire on it but he had some misses too.

I'll check this one though.

This is a GREAT SONG... but it’s still a remake of Avants’ song. The game needs new song writers for these singers. And stop using 808s and bass. R&B should be 80% smooth production
Him and Tory are stuck in the sample/remix bag of RnB, but at least Jacquees has better vocals IMO.

****ye strikes again

I wonder if he mentioned Chicago.

Usher last album was dope to me.

Tell me sounded like it could’ve been on confessions

I only liked a couple of songs

Usher been lost musically for so long it’s sad. Just listening to that trailer, he’s still trying to chase that new sound. :smh:

He's trying too hard to fit in to today's sound.

Where as Beyonce and Rhianna just do them.

Back
Top Bottom