Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

"they" like her version. It's a forced second single. I hear way more girls talking about his version.
You mean like they promoted it?

Besides Drip Too Hard ain't rly no single in the Top 25 that's not 'forced'

I could see Mustard ringing Baby out just so fam pay up so he could use the rights for the song. I dont think Jacquees that type of dude, besides saying he not making $$ off this he not rly going about it wrong

Last edited:
Didn’t even mess with him like that but Drizzy just dropped the international summer anthem during the fall

Will Smith, LL, Queen Latifah, Ice T...

Andre has the classic discography and never looked like he was on some mainstream **** purposely and all those folks kinda had an acting career thats more prominent than their music except LL and maybe Ice T I never really knew much about his career.

All those folks aged gracefully too but I guess it’s diff for Andre bc outside of LL no one on there is in GOAT convos (maybe latifah for women).

And LL GOAT discussion and Andre GOAT discussion are different. Ready for someone to try 3 stacks and question if he in that convo. :lol:

He need to drop an album before trap beats is outta style

Yo what the **** is this ***** Drake doing fam :rofl:

No nationality is safe :lol:

Bro its surreal he’s lightskin w good hair so he gets away with being literally any ethnicity/region.

Houston
Atlanta
Latin America
UK Roadman
UK Dancehall
Afrobeats
Toronto

When Shmurda and or Biggavell comes home...I’m ready for Drake’s equivalent to wayne’s 05-06 era of adding B after every sentence. Streets need that accent bruh.

yo he dead *** a white man now.

i had the two lines in my head in 07 and even i dont know wtf he talmbout

they too p
to say anythingpush can call outdraw for black face which is understandable
but keeping quiet about kanye
i know big sean feeling a way
also 2 chainz
why they so quiet????
cause they scared
:lol:

Pusha and Common have said they don't agree with what he's saying.

:lol: at TI saying he would’ve slapped the **** outta YE if he was there. He prolly wouldn’t have but it was funny to read.

Back
Top Bottom