Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What instrumental is this? My brain is fried so I can’t remember. I wanna say it’s from a Jay Z song...

Edit: the OG song is Black Rob ft. LOX - Can I Live

Last edited:
Man, Reese fell offfffff. He wasn’t the best as far as wordplay but man.

I never really listened to his music much, but out of all those drill dudes, I never thought he’d completely disappear.

That new Tracy t cutting up 2

Yea it’s some good stuff on there. I still can’t match his voice with how he looks though. He still looks like an r&b singer :lol:

I never really listened to his music much, but out of all those drill dudes, I never thought he’d completely disappear.

Yea it’s some good stuff on there. I still can’t match his voice with how he looks though. He still looks like an r&b singer :lol:

Say them waves throwing u off bruh lmao

Say them waves throwing u off bruh lmao

:rofl:

We gotta talk about how MMG is trash as a label or whatever. No reason the talent they have (left) gets shelved the way they do :smh:

I never looked at MMG as a true label/crew. I think of NL, ROC, Cash Money, etc when I think of real crews. MMG was a bunch of guys that happened to be signed together. Just a loose collection of individuals that really didn’t fit. Ross, Gunplay, Wale, Meek, Tracy T, Rocky Fresh, and Stalley all should be on other labels :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl:

I never looked at MMG as a true label/crew. I think of NL, ROC, Cash Money, etc when I think of real crews. MMG was a bunch of guys that happened to be signed together. Just a loose collection of individuals that really didn’t fit. Ross, Gunplay, Wale, Meek, Tracy T, Rocky Fresh, and Stalley all should be on other labels :lol:
Two of those have left MMG, we still don't know if Rockie is still breathing :nerd:

Just got around to watching state of the culture.

We ignoring the fact that this n**** Magic looking like he’s waiting on the follow up call from the local coven or what?

We gotta talk about how MMG is trash as a label or whatever. No reason the talent they have (left) gets shelved the way they do :smh:

Ross was grouped in the same class as Baby and Puff and them in name only. He didn't have a Irv or Dame label.

Gunplay never got the push he deserved IMO. Not sure if it was him, but his effort and talent seemed there.

Meek and Wale don't depend on Ross for anything.

For anyone interested, Tracy T, Trina, Gunplay, Roc Marciano/DJ Muggs, Lil Reese, Fat Trel, and Soulja Boy all released new stuff in the past 2 week or so.
that tracy t slidin... he always been slept on even down here in the city. used to run into cuzz all the time when i had to tap in for probation. :lol:

Being on MMG helped Wale and Meek. Wale was like dead in the water before signing there. Meek took off after signing. Gunplay legal issues stopped him. Them other dudes ain't fit.

Back
Top Bottom