Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't listen to him much but does he sound like this all the time? Everytime I hear something from him, it's to the line of this

Somebody in the comments said "his voice annoys meEeEeEeE" :rofl:

them doing a collab tape or something is actually the perfect thing both of them need to spice **** up. what the **** would that sound like?

it would be competitive as hell if they did it

a chris x 40 song would be crazy. imagine if they somehow worked those old aaliyah vocals into the situation.

**** would b hard.

"His comments in the tape further hinted at some of the bleak themes in his music. “You ever seen somebody get their tongue cut out? … You ever seen somebody get raped? … You ever seen somebody try to kill your mom in front of you?” he asked an unidentified man, by way of explaining how events he had witnessed affected his own violent behavior. “Every night you go to sleep and you remember what you seen and you remember how it felt and you remember that horrible feeling in your soul. Nobody can comfort you. It’s something I gotta deal with.”

https://pitchfork.com/news/xxxtentacion-confessed-to-domestic-abuse-secret-recording-listen/

This dude xxx had a horror movie villain childhood.

94CB9116-8033-4B29-85E9-1DB3469DD878.jpeg

Jay Z & Beyonce OTR II Numbers

On the Run: $109.6 million

On the Run II: $253.5 million

On the Run: 980,000 tickets sold

On the Run II: 2,177,000 tickets sold

On the Run: 21 shows (2 in Europe; 19 in North America)

On the Run II: 48 shows (18 in Europe; 30 in North America)

On the Run: $5,219,533 average gross

On the Run II: $5,281,562 average gross

On the Run: 3 Boxscores over $10 million (peaks: $13.6 million at Stade de France in Paris)

On the Run II: 8 Boxscores over $10 million (peak: $14.1 million at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta)

On the Run Series

$363,125,181 gross

3,156,830 tickets sold

69 sold-out shows

11 Boxscores over $10 million

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jay-z-and-beyonce-otr-tour-2-final-numbers.668648/

Back
Top Bottom