Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He's been dropping anthems since Tony Montana. He's gotten bigger as time as time went on. DS2 was when he reached a new level. He got some young fans but a lot of Future's core fans are dudes that was Gucci fans and those dudes are 28-33.

His first album sucked though

I don’t know what year dirty sprite came out but that’s when he took off. My lil homie are 21-22 now.

It makes sense

842A89A8-579C-4CCE-A03C-67B311449C27.jpeg

Drake won smh
pusha-t_12-16-15_20_5671f45c92adc.jpg

Then he lost

His first album sucked though

I don’t know what year dirty sprite came out but that’s when he took off. My lil homes are 21-22 now.

It makes sense

Dirty Sprite the mixtape came out in 2011 :lol:

and that tape was big. True Story, Free Bricks (the collab with Gucci that helped grow Future's fan base) was big in 2011 too. He had all kinds of anthems around this time. You way out the loop.

DS2 the album dropped in 2015.

Dirty Sprite the mixtape came out in 2011 :lol:

and that tape was big. True Story, Free Bricks (the collab with Gucci that helped grow Future's fan base) was big in 2011 too. He had all kinds of anthems around this time. You way out the loop.

DS2 the album dropped in 2015.

Ehh I’m speaking of Pluto coming out in 2012.

Either way it makes sense for his fan base to be in their early to mid 20s

Ehh I’m speaking of Pluto coming out in 2012.

Either way it makes sense for his fan base to be in their early to mid 20s

You asked what year did he catch fire. He's been catching fire since 2011. Of course he got some young fans but he's been out for basically 8 years now, those early-mid 20's people from then are still bumping his music. You just out the loop. :lol:

Racks on Racks. 2010. :smokin

Son’s been consistent for damn near a solid decade. :smokin

Influenced a whole new generation and still solid with the folks rocking with him from day 1. :smokin

And the n**** made March Madness. :smokin

March Madness > your favorite rapper’s entire discography. :smokin

Dead srs. :smokin
I think you left out PS, we should be together too.

I doubt it. Their subject matter is too different imo.

Cats clown Drake when he tries to ride the street wave, and Meek doesn't have too many female friendly ballads in his catalog.

Imagine a Drake verse on The Intro or a Meek verse on Nice for What or something :lol:

Actually a Meek verse on the Nice for What instrumental with no Drake sounds fires.

Influenced a whole new generation and still solid with the folks rocking with him from day 1. :smokin

Pluto :pimp:

His fan base def late 20s to early 30s. ***** been out since 2010. And STILL going :pimp:

Some Classic Pluto for ya:

Longer run that most of y’all favorite rappers. Consecutively dropped great projects. Singles, features etc. His catalog really crazy.

:emoji_eagle::emoji_goat:

Can you please explain or break down what it is about March Madness that is so revolutionary? Great song, really enjoy it. Perhaps I’m not taking from it all that it has to offer.

Pluto :pimp:

His fan base def late 20s to early 30s. ***** been out since 2010. And STILL going :pimp:

Some Classic Pluto for ya:

Longer run that most of y’all favorite rappers. Consecutively dropped great projects. Singles, features etc. His catalog really crazy.

:emoji_eagle::emoji_goat:

1 of 5 good Future songs and the remix is way better than this ****. Show some class and post people that actually rap in the rap thread.

And Pluto definitely got killed, that **** was trash. Had a couple songs that were catchy and stuck around. Thought Future was definitely done after that album, Hip Hop would have been better off if he was done.

Future top 10 ever

Posts like these come close to giving me a ****in stroke. Top 10 what? Autotuning? Harmonizing? Mumbling?

I'm in the store with my 16 year old cousin and he sees a Purple Rain shirt, he gets hype. I told him his young *** doesn't know **** about Purple Rain. Then he starts talking about trash *** Future and Rick Ross, I'm like wait, you think that shirt has anything to do with those two talentless piles of ****? That's Prince's ****in movie fool. Thought i was gonna die that night or go to jail.

Posts like these come close to giving me a ****in stroke. Top 10 what? Autotuning? Harmonizing? Mumbling?

I'm in the store with my 16 year old cousin and he sees a Purple Rain shirt, he gets hype. I told him his young *** doesn't know **** about Purple Rain. Then he starts talking about trash *** Future and Rick Ross, I'm like wait, you think that shirt has anything to do with those two talentless piles of ****? That's Prince's ****in movie fool. Thought i was gonna die that night or go to jail

*Jalen Rose gif

Anyways......

Purple Reign :pimp:. Criminally underrated project. ***** WANTED to front on it too :smh: :lol:

Can you please explain or break down what it is about March Madness that is so revolutionary? Great song, really enjoy it. Perhaps I’m not taking from it all that it has to offer.

It’s just different, fam. You gotta be a witness to the effect it has on folks to really appreciate it. :lol: :smokin

I know I sound like I’m talking ****, but I stand by it. One of those “if you know, you know” type of joints. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom