Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

94CB9116-8033-4B29-85E9-1DB3469DD878.jpeg
This was the 01 wave comfy move though. Oversize leather, tall T, baggy pants.

I used to think those race car jackets were dope in like 9th grade or so. Cats would rock those and the Girbaud jeans. Moms wasn’t going for that **** though. She had a hard time keeping up with buying me Jordans as it was, so asking her to throw in another $180 for a jacket and a pair of jeans definitely wasn’t flying :lol:

I used to be the ***** with the new kicks with the go-to 2XL white tee. I was trash as hell in retrospect but somehow girls rocked with me :lol: :smh:

I used to think those race car jackets were dope in like 9th grade or so. Cats would rock those and the Girbaud jeans. Moms wasn’t going for that **** though. She had a hard time keeping up with buying me Jordans as it was, so asking her to throw in another $180 for a jacket and a pair of jeans definitely wasn’t flying :lol:

I used to be the ***** with the new kicks with the go-to 2XL white tee. I was trash as hell in retrospect but somehow girls rocked with me :lol: :smh:

A white tee with anything was the fit. Used go to sports zone and cop a bunch of white and blk tees when I got my Jordans. Back when it was easy to get Jordans. :smh:

2011 -> 17
2018 -> 24

?

So how old are the 23-25 year olds that started listening to him in 2011?

What year did future catch fire?

All my youngins swear by future.

He's been dropping anthems since Tony Montana. He's gotten bigger as time as time went on. DS2 was when he reached a new level. He got some young fans but a lot of Future's core fans are dudes that was Gucci fans and those dudes are 28-33.

Back
Top Bottom