Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Posts like these come close to giving me a ****in stroke. Top 10 what? Autotuning? Harmonizing? Mumbling?

I'm in the store with my 16 year old cousin and he sees a Purple Rain shirt, he gets hype. I told him his young *** doesn't know **** about Purple Rain. Then he starts talking about trash *** Future and Rick Ross, I'm like wait, you think that shirt has anything to do with those two talentless piles of ****? That's Prince's ****in movie fool. Thought i was gonna die that night or go to jail.
:lol:

Posts like these come close to giving me a ****in stroke. Top 10 what? Autotuning? Harmonizing? Mumbling?

I'm in the store with my 16 year old cousin and he sees a Purple Rain shirt, he gets hype. I told him his young *** doesn't know **** about Purple Rain. Then he starts talking about trash *** Future and Rick Ross, I'm like wait, you think that shirt has anything to do with those two talentless piles of ****? That's Prince's ****in movie fool. Thought i was gonna die that night or go to jail.

:rofl: the oldest 31 year old

tenor.gif

Gotta teach him about the goat Prince Rogers Nelson though.

Pre honest future :pimp:

Quoting myself from a few months ago :pimp:. Super BEEN having hits.

Just off the top of my head....the pre 3-peat hits/most popular joints:

Made myself a boss
Same damn time
Chosen One
Ain’t no way around it
Thumb thru a check
Gone to the moon
Yeah yeah
Racks
Itchin
Watch this
Magic
Turn on the lights
Sh!ieet
Karate Chop
Tony Montana
Neva End
That’s my h0 2
Space Cadets
Double cup and molly
Honest
Move that dope

****** BEEN having records.

9 years in the game. True legend.

I never see any middle ground with super. He's either this terrible autotuning mumble rapper or Top 5 DOA lol

I enjoy a handful of his projects but he's starting to get redundant for me.

I enjoy future. He’s talented and has a ton of records that go. But for me he has too much variance with his records. Like his highs are great but he has a ton of lows which are just ridiculous to me.

Damn the future hate is real.

That’s my dawg. Can’t front he’s my dread inspiration too, definitely going full blond in my 30s damn what y’all say.

:smh: father ur sons

Lol nawty you seen my gram you know my young OG spoiled.

Not really thread related but I grew my dreads to show my son that you could be successful without fitting into some weak *** corporate mold of what is socially acceptable for a black man in America. I switched fields, went to school, maintained a full time job, added to my real estate portfolio, and “raised my son” all while growing my dreads.

**** societal norms. If I choose to go blond at 38 (which I’m not but if I was who cares) damn what someone else thinks.

Last edited:

Don't be this guy. Let the lil one like what he like

anything is justified if it eventually results in success or the image of success

you can literally lie about anything now and if it works ****** will b in the comment section like “aye i cant b mad it worked” bc they empathize as everyone slowly moving to a place where the bag or looking like u have the bag is valued over EVERYTHING else.

anything is justified if it eventually results in success or the image of success

you can literally lie about anything now and if it works *****s will b in the comment section like “aye i cant b mad it worked” bc they empathize as everyone slowly moving to a place where the bag or looking like u have the bag is valued over EVERYTHING else.

The page they tagged reposted it and it appears they have a deal with them. But I'm not believing $20 million. **** what Swae Lee got to say :lol:

Back
Top Bottom