Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man them *****s from the deep parts of Mississippi. Any bag they get makes me proud.

I Lived 20 minutes south of Jackson for like a year and a half. Mississippi is a crazy ****ing place.

It's surprising they don't talk more about where they're from. I can't think of many other rappers from the area off the top of my head

Man them *****s from the deep parts of Mississippi. Any bag they get makes me proud.

I Lived 20 minutes south of Jackson for like a year and a half. Mississippi is a crazy ****ing place.

Their come up story is crazy. Don't **** pop off from Mississippi. A lot of people just assume they from ATL or something.

Their come up story is crazy. Don't **** pop off from Mississippi. A lot of people just assume they from ATL or something.

I don’t even know the full story but I know where they from. Reaching their level are stardom coming from there has to be powerball hard. Talent is undeniable though.

The page they tagged reposted it and it appears they have a deal with them. But I'm not believing $20 million. **** what Swae Lee got to say :lol:

that **** aint even load for me at first and i thought it was one of these lil gar wrapper *** ****** lying about some dumb **** like when kid buu went on IG live with his clone the other day.

Maybe its really that deep but I feel like belaire gon sell itself just by being in ****** videos and making a few verses. first future now this *****...:lol: these boys throwing around “50M deal” “20M deal” like its a club walkthrough. a million dollars 20 or 50 times aint no little bit amount of money.

but maybe its really like that for themboys

Lol nawty you seen my gram you know my young OG spoiled.

Not really thread related but I grew my dreads to show my son that you could be successful without fitting into some weak *** corporate mold of what is socially acceptable for a black man in America. I switched fields, went to school, maintained a full time job, added to my real estate portfolio, and “raised my son” all while growing my dreads.

**** societal norms. If I choose to go blond at 38 (which I’m not but if I was who cares) damn what someone else thinks.
Couldn’t let a perfect joke
Just ride :smh:
Just Had to write a meaningful post
Didn’t u :smh:

who does this art

134433b.jpg

nvm. aint the same dude ion think.

but homie nice

lowkey should b street gossip cover

Back
Top Bottom