Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

don't know what you were going for right here but let me give you an analogy to help you understand....
Rubio is a better passer than Steph right? But no way is Rubio a better point guard/player because there are many different elements that have to go into deciding that...
Big Sean is a better "lyricist" than Future but he isn't a better rapper or artist simply because majority would agree that Future makes better music.
exact same concept..

And the majority matters because...? That "majority" doesn't even have an expansive knowledge of music, or objectivity towards music.

Future and Big Sean are equal as lyricist. THE only difference is, Future releases more mistapes and albums. Just because he has an abundance of music, that makes him a better artist? Nahhhh.

"The majority" does not matter

And the majority matters because...? That "majority" doesn't even have an expansive knowledge of music, or objectivity towards music.

Future and Big Sean are equal as lyricist. THE only difference is, Future releases more mistapes and albums. Just because he has an abundance of music, that makes him a better artist? Nahhhh.

"The majority" does not matter
Cmon brody im from the east coast.. I got mad songs on my playlist from future dating back to chosen one. Aint no way you gonna tell me future gonna beat Big Sean in a battle.

Future not a lyricist.. he cant rap.. he got a good flow over some dope beats. I dont understand 45% of what he said on march madness and its still hard.

If you can't understand march madness....Idk what to tell you :lol:. I can tell y'all aren't really LISTENING. And march madness really wasn't a song he was showcasing his ability all crazy. Just in pockets. Y'all going make me post "News or something" again :lol: :smh:

**** it. Just cuz :pimp:

Or My savages :pimp:

Endless tracks where dude spits that real. But I've done this like 100 times :rofl:

My man wavy been posting that news or something **** for over a year now :smh:

Future make 10927493038 songs and 5 or 6 of them **** be good. And then 1 be about something and now he lyrical lmao

Nadeska wasn't out of line for saying why did dude bring that email up, but she need to learn how to chill and stop taking things so personal. The "what did you feel like you accomplished", the "I think you need to learn how to talk to people" or whatever line, and the tweet is just too much. She be triggered off little ****, and for a chick who's 30 act, she a lil emotionally immature.

don't know what you were going for right here but let me give you an analogy to help you understand....
Rubio is a better passer than Steph right? But no way is Rubio a better point guard/player because there are many different elements that have to go into deciding that...
Big Sean is a better "lyricist" than Future but he isn't a better rapper or artist simply because majority would agree that Future makes better music.
exact same concept..

i actually see what this guy is saying although i didnt really read any of yall ****** posts in that whole debate so he could have been arguing something different this entire time.

If you can't understand march madness....Idk what to tell you :lol:. I can tell y'all aren't really LISTENING. And march madness really wasn't a song he was showcasing his ability all crazy. Just in pockets. Y'all going make me post "News or something" again :lol: :smh:

**** it. Just cuz :pimp:

Or My savages :pimp:

Endless tracks where dude spits that real. But I've done this like 100 times :rofl:

man **** all that sometimes that ***** just be saying some hot ****

This Biggie documentary on A&E is great.

Is it a series or just one episode? I want to check it out.

Wavy posting mad Future songs telling us he's lyrical and can rap will never not be funny.

Future trash. I'll give him credit though, he's a huge reason why rap has gone to complete **** and you don't even have to enunciate words on songs anymore.

what does knowledge of music even mean?
you being more "knowledgeable" about music doesn't make your opinion better than anyone else's.
that's what you dustheads aren't getting

Dustheads but, you're WHOLE generations mantra is pill popping, weed smoking, and drug enduced raps. Y'all are simps, junkies and crack babies.

The hell you talking about? The music ain't great

Dudes like famous dex are a representation of ya'll...

Dustheads but, you're WHOLE generations mantra is pill popping, weed smoking, and drug enduced raps. Y'all are simps, junkies and crack babies.

The hell you talking about? The music ain't great

Dudes like famous dex are a representation of ya'll...
so artists in the 70s and 80s weren't always high off heroin, coke, weed and alcohol?
I can listen to Future but that doesn't mean I do any of the stuff he's saying lol
But I can tell you're one of those guys that are stuck in your ways so you just won't get it.

so artists in the 70s and 80s weren't always high off heroin, coke, weed and alcohol?
I can listen to Future but that doesn't mean I do any of the stuff he's saying lol
But I can tell you're one of those guys that are stuck in your ways so you just won't get it.

The point I was making is, past musicians did drugs and whatnot, as does the current musicians. So how can you single us out as "dustheads"? For the record, I listen to dudes like Uzi and Travis Scott, dudes like you are just dunces.

Didn't Puff force Big to go out that night? I thought I saw that from their bodyguard who gave his side of the story on YouTube.

I always hear different stories about who's idea it was for Big to go out but Puff shouldn't have had them in LA period. It was careless and probably arrogance on Puff and Big. Big was on the radio in Pac's hometown doing Long Kiss Goodnight which was a clear diss to Pac.

I don't think it was a inside job. I don't think Puff is that foul. They showed a lot behind the scene clips of Big and Puff them dudes had real love for each other. listening to the body guard just sounded like Puff thought Pac is dead, Suge is in jail we good. Puff said in the doc he thought going to a Quincy Jones party in the hills was all good. Like dude you know these LA blood _'s can get there right? :smh:

Never thought it was an inside job. Always thought it was Suge's people and bloods that was rolling with Pac and DR.

Back
Top Bottom