Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I've seen the name Russ a lot the past couple years...but I can look at him and tell I'm not going to like his music so I never bothered.

Do you dudes even read comments? Some of you seem to have missed this. What and who I was referring to.

You think all that hate just vanished huh?

We I see you have your taste and they differ. No need to go further after you declared all those albums mentioned to be low quality

Yes, I was very alive during that time but no I don't go to NY.
New generation growing under that same older generation. It's not an impossible situation that people from NY will often discount trap music artists without giving them a shot.

Not to pile on Magic but I think he said it too.

That's all people saying. We really gon sit and like NY ain't treat hip hop like their favorite toy? Southern rappers got all kinds of stories back in day about NY radio stations, DJ's, fans, some rappers having that my **** don't stink attitude towards them. NY people have said many times that they wasn't rocking with somebody from the south til Hov or Dipset worked with them. Wayne, UGK, Juvenile.

No, I did not say that. If so, you can quote me, right?

And that wasn't the discussion.

I don't know nothing about dude musically, everytime I've seen his name, it's attached to him being in his feelings about blogs/media outlets.

Earlier this year son went on a rant about blogs not covering him when he was on the come up, now that he's successful they **** with him type ****. Im guessing this is what lead to this Nadeska altercation.

That Russ dude obviously has some self esteem issues. He keeps trying to talk about what he's done that others didn't do. Just make your music and stack your bread.

Nadeska needs to know how to separate things. She gets personally invested in the topics or the argument too often. I imagine that's the only reason he decided to get spicy.

Ironically, based on the comments here, sounds like son was acting emotional.

"I remember being out and seeing dudes being really passionate about Jeezy

I learned to respect him"

Isn't that him acknowledging dudes was ******* with him heavy but he personally wasn't on it like that ? Jeezy had NYC in a FRENZY when he came out.

Did Ak stand up for her?

He didn't but there was no reason to since Russ was speaking pure facts.

As for his alleged arrogance, I don't blame him at all. He built his empire by himself with zero help from the blogs & "gate keepers". They ****ed on him. It's only right he ****s on them back when the tables turn. That's called revenge, not arrogance.

I've seen the name Russ a lot the past couple years...but I can look at him and tell I'm not going to like his music so I never bothered.

Bruh is OD corny and has a weird inferiority complex. He also got a HUGE Arab fanbase because he kinda finessed them into thinking he was one of them, he actually Sicilian. :lol:

As for his alleged arrogance, I don't blame him at all. He built his empire by himself with zero help from the blogs & "gate keepers". They ****ed on him. It's only right he ****s on them back when the tables turn. That's called revenge, not arrogance.

This dude been on the blogs for years man. Rob Markman heard the Diemon Crew **** and got them on RapFix Live on MTV and that was back in 2011.

I ain't wanna do this bruh

What exactly did you do :lol:

I guess

The need to stop letting outsiders bash another member.

Agreed.

Right or wrong, they gotta move like a unit. Can't be sitting back while your co-host is getting slandered.

I haven't even watched the video and I'm already tired of these new rappers that drop every week expecting respect just off the bat.

I don't care if you've been working for a decade, bro. I just found out who you are.:lol:

"I remember being out and seeing dudes being really passionate about Jeezy

I learned to respect him"

Isn't that him acknowledging dudes was ****ing with him heavy but he personally wasn't on it like that ? Jeezy had NYC in a FRENZY when he came out.

He said didn't say that when he clearly co-signed what Ninja said, repped him and everything. :lol:

I dunno what the hell y'all talking about and I'm gonna dive in mid-conversation, but I've never seen a southern rapper have New York on fire like that.

Remember my boy playing TM101 for me front to back. I was on my backpack kufi ****, but even I couldn't deny it. Definitely a classic in my eyes.

I dunno what the hell y'all talking about and I'm gonna dive in mid-conversation, but I've never seen a southern rapper have New York on fire like that.

Remember my boy playing TM101 for me front to back. I was on my backpack kufi ****, but even I couldn't deny it. Definitely a classic in my eyes.

All facts

Russ tries too hard with the outside of the music shenanigans.

He's like an edgy YouTube rapper that made it.

Now that NY vs The South and Old Heads vs Young Bucks part 30 is over how do y'all feel about this?

Once Flex broke it down he was wilding less than I initially thought because his logic and the story makes sense.

But still wilding because Pac is dead and not here to retort and he coulda said all this on Hot 97 or @ the Tunnel 20 something years ago.

this y'alls mans?

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxt...m-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

• The first incident of domestic violence occurred about two weeks later. He slapped her and broke her iPhone 6S, because she had complimented a male friend on his new jewelry. (XXXTentacion later repaired the phone.) Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it.

Back
Top Bottom