Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He said didn't say that when he clearly co-signed what Ninja said, repped him and everything. :lol:

Go back and quote what was said that @ninjahood said :stoneface:

It was a quote saying that he said if you're a good rapper you can flow over any beat to paraphrase.

You ran in to say I agreed.

Now, did what you quoted have anything to do with that?

I love how you dudes continue misquoting and being outright wrong. Then you don't ever admit it. Just like the conversation from earlier today which had nothing to do with Joe.

I dont see the issue with what Nadeska said. Some *****s will definitely talk to females crazier then they would a man.

He seemed sort of hostile and argumentative. I'm not sure if that's his natural personality, but it would have rubbed me the wrong way. You're a guest, but notice how Chainz or 21 Savage acted. Maybe it's a lack of media training.

Nadeska needs to know how to separate things. She gets personally invested in the topics or the argument too often. I imagine that's the only reason he decided to get spicy.

Ironically, based on the comments here, sounds like son was acting emotional.

He was disrespectful

Now that NY vs The South and Old Heads vs Young Bucks part 30 is over how do y'all feel about this?

Once Flex broke it down he was wilding less than I initially thought because his logic and the story makes sense.

But still wilding because Pac is dead and not here to retort and he coulda said all this on Hot 97 or @ the Tunnel 20 something years ago.

Flex trolls. It keeps his name out there. Some other people like Ice T and Mc Eiht have also explained it, but in a better way. He needed to explain himself.

I don't like Flex's energy, because it's with a dead man who can't defend himself. He was 25. It's over. You can't keep attacking his memory.

Everything Flex said was facts though. It's what a lot of us have been saying and it's been out there for years.

If you notice Game doesn't even say anything about Jimmy, as big a mouth as he has. But Big was 21 at the time, was he supposed to tell Jimmy to stand down? Big is the one who would have to deal with the repercussions. Big did his part by saying don't hang with duke. He continued hanging around him and ended up in a situation.

What are you talking about? I already posted it :lol:

You ain't co-sign this?

That wasn't @ninjahood quote that was even referenced.

And what did I say? Jeezy was big? Do you even know what your point is? Do you read conversations?

That's why everyone looked at your **** confused.

This feels a lot like Rachel Maddow's gotcha moment with one page of a tax document.

That wasn't @ninjahood quote that was even referenced.

And what did I say? Jeezy was big? Do you even know what your point is? Do you read conversations?

That's why everyone looked at your **** confused.

This feels a lot like Rachel Maddow's gotcha moment with one page of a tax document.

So you ain't co-sign ninja's post?

This ain't no gotcha moment. I said some NY dudes are late catching onto ****. Foam brought up what ninja said. And I brought you co-signing what ninja said.

Why does the person you had the conversation with understand what was said, but you don't?

Lies.

I was in 8th grade with like 3 or 4 different snowman tees

Jeezy had the city on lock and was the first southern artist to have the NYC streets in a chokehold immediately after he came out

"I remember being out and seeing dudes being really passionate about Jeezy

I learned to respect him"

Isn't that him acknowledging dudes was ****ing with him heavy but he personally wasn't on it like that ? Jeezy had NYC in a FRENZY when he came out.

But then you always play dumb.

Did I say New York didn't mess with Jeezy? I was speaking about myself. Dog, did you graduate high school?

So again, YOU cosigned what ninja said. That's all I said, so all this other **** you saying is pointless bruh.

I co-signed a statement that didn't have anything to do with what you said. Neither of us were talking about New York. We were talking about ourselves. You just exposed your lack of comprehension.

If you say you don't like 21 Savage. Does that mean the south doesn't like 21 Savage? Would I run in a thread saying, the south doesn't like 21 Savage, because you said you don't. Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius said the south doesn't like 21 Savage, so the south doesn't like 21 Savage. Because that's exactly what you did.

You misquoted me and @ninjahood

I feel like I'm talking to a woman. You win man. I need to just start agreeing with you no matter how much you blatantly lie or misquote me. Damn son, I just need to accept you know me better than me.

Russ is a scrawny Meek

he popping the same s**t Meek be popping with a more passive aggressive tone

his tone and delivery is all f***** up

hate when people claim independence then cry when people don't ride with them

his frail *** def ain't calling no real ones emotional

he just running down on nerds

Russ is a scrawny Meek

He mentioned Akademiks not posting about him :lol: I question if you know hip hop, because you don't know about me :lol:

I just want to know, If blogs don't matter why do you care what they post?

If ES doesn't matter why would you try to be on the show? And to be offended, because they didn't want him on the show at first?

And he kept throwing shots after they changed subjects. Then he mentioned her throwing shade?

Dude blatantly lied about saying he just remembered it. Because he brought up how she acted in the morning. He had been waiting for that. That was weak to go after her when he could have mentioned it in the morning. I guess that will impress his fans.

And him getting several millions for an album partnership :stoneface:

Who listens to this kid? Is he like Kyle? He's 24 and talks about how young he is like a lot of these dudes do.

yeah dude is a good but a lot of the stuff he talked about is true

I knew who he was before this and he's like that in all his interviews

Russ is a scrawny Meek

lol meek already scrawny

yeah but imposing enough to scare the people he talks crazy to

this guy on the other hand could get washed by ak drunk and throwing up the henny

nah, nobody is scared of dude. its the crew he run with. everyone seen that video of him attempting to show off his boxing lmao

Meh this Russ dude is annoying. Reminds me of my rebellious younger bitter brother

Because rap fans are stupid?

Fast food isn't good for you, but it sells a lot. Does it mean it's good for you? But whole foods and Sweetgreen exist? So what does that mean?

If it doesn't sell...why are Run The Jewels so big? Why does Kendrick sell so many records?

Maybe one day some of you will realize it's intentional. Keep you not involved and distracted. It's the same reason Colin Kaepernick doesn't have a job, to try to keep everyone in line.
yeah call me stupid instead of chalking it up to music being objective which you older guys just can't seem to do.
y'all don't know how to critique music without sounding like elitist.
and RTJ isn't big at all lmao.
DAMN. is easily one of the best albums to drop this year and I don't even usually mess with kdot like that.
My whole point is that having good lyrics does not *automatically* mean your music is good.
There's so much more that goes into music besides lyrics......
Who cares if you say something hot but deliver it in a wack way?

There is a reason you listen to one of these trap records from the jump and it doesn't move you. Until you listen to it multiple times.

You are being programmed and don't even know it.

Music should have a meaning because it's hitting your soul. It can mold a person.
That's your problem right there.... not everybody listens to music for the same reason.
I love listening to different types of music that envoke different types of feelings.
You sound crazy with your little conspiracy theory.

BIG FISH BIG FISH gave y'all the low hanging fruit...and y'all grabbed it with full force :lol:

Dude clearly is wilding with his thought process.
don't know what you were going for right here but let me give you an analogy to help you understand....
Rubio is a better passer than Steph right? But no way is Rubio a better point guard/player because there are many different elements that have to go into deciding that...
Big Sean is a better "lyricist" than Future but he isn't a better rapper or artist simply because majority would agree that Future makes better music.
exact same concept..

gimme a late pass
but whats up with nedeska
what happened
she got slapped o called a ***** or something
haven't been in this thread for a few days

Back
Top Bottom