FFE5BA0C-9914-4000-865F-3CD340A46E4F.gif

E8A67C21-7523-4228-B785-3C9CD03D080D.gif

Goat

nah they told us how many streams equal a sale
i dont remember how many
but the numbers was wild

1500 streams equal 1 album sold, that includes youtube too
not 1500 streams of the album in it's entirety either just one song
that's why you have artist putting out 20+ track albums more and more now. More tracks under the album title more chances to add #'s to streaming total for that title
also 10 downloads of any 1 song count as 1 album sold

imagine if youtube and streaming was around when Thriller came out

Mr. Me Too

I don’t rap about no coke. He ain’t talking about me. I don’t rap about no coke. I’ve been rich since I was 14 years old—off of selling records. I do not rap about no damn coke. If I say anything about coke, I speak the truth about it. I don’t go talking about I got none.

I DON’T SEE NO ****IN’ CLIPSE. COME ON MAN. WEEZY, MAN. THEY HAD TO DO A SONG WITH US TO GET HOT, B. “WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT BOY?” C’MON B. DON’T DO THAT, DOG. THIS IS A ******* LEGEND YOU’RE TALKING TO RIGHT HERE.

Who the **** is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That ***** wore BAPEs and y’all thought he was weird. I wore it and y’all thought it was hot. C’mon man. C’mon now. The ***** walked around with ****** that looked like you, y’all thought he was crazy. If I did it, y’all gonna think these ****** are killers.

Ya dig? I did it four times again after that, just on the charts. I ain’t gotta talk about no coke nor no ******* BAPEs. I got my own shoe out *****, that OG collection Reebok *****. I got my own jeans out *****, W. Two Us, I’ve got my name—the W is gonna be on your ***** ***. Aight?

https://www.complex.com/music/2012/01/interview-lil-wayne-2006-cover-story-uncut

that's why you have artist putting out 20+ track albums more and more now. More tracks under the album title more chances to add #'s to streaming total for that title

artists have no one but themselves to blame
people buy albums that are worth having
and stream ones that aren't
if they put out quality material
and not just material good by todays standards
which imo is like say kendrick or cole
then sales would still be good imo

This thread is crazy. Pac's Suicide note, handwritten lyrics, OG pics, demos, wild.

This was dope as **** to look through.

I don’t rap about no coke. He ain’t talking about me. I don’t rap about no coke. I’ve been rich since I was 14 years old—off of selling records. I do not rap about no damn coke. If I say anything about coke, I speak the truth about it. I don’t go talking about I got none.

I DON’T SEE NO ****IN’ CLIPSE. COME ON MAN. WEEZY, MAN. THEY HAD TO DO A SONG WITH US TO GET HOT, B. “WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT BOY?” C’MON B. DON’T DO THAT, DOG. THIS IS A ****ING LEGEND YOU’RE TALKING TO RIGHT HERE.

Who the **** is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That ***** wore BAPEs and y’all thought he was weird. I wore it and y’all thought it was hot. C’mon man. C’mon now. The ***** walked around with *****s that looked like you, y’all thought he was crazy. If I did it, y’all gonna think these *****s are killers.

Ya dig? I did it four times again after that, just on the charts. I ain’t gotta talk about no coke nor no ****ing BAPEs. I got my own shoe out *****, that OG collection Reebok *****. I got my own jeans out *****, W. Two Us, I’ve got my name—the W is gonna be on your ***** ***. Aight?

https://www.complex.com/music/2012/01/interview-lil-wayne-2006-cover-story-uncut

This the same guy copying everything Dipset and Clipse was doing? Then Clipse was sending shots and he never responded. Yeah, real ****in legend right there. What a pile of ****. Bum *** *****.

Skinny Mike Amiris like I........ Skate.

This the same guy copying everything Dipset and Clipse was doing? Then Clipse was sending shots and he never responded. Yeah, real ****in legend right there. What a pile of ****. Bum *** *****.

Between Wayne being Wayne and Eminem doing whatever the **** he been doing lately I lost a lot of respect for these dudes.

Lived long enough to see goats start trashing it up.

2018 I'd rather listen to a ***** named Lil Baby than Eminem.

That's what I'm saying. Streaming an album isn't committing to it.

Go buy an album from the store. Spend your gas. Spend your time. And spend your money.

Back
Top Bottom