Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I mean...the ***** Dame literally made a movie about it :lol:

has anyone actually sat through this movie?

imma roc head but this movie never struck me as a necessary watch.

did it shed light on anything the public wasnt aware of?

just looks like a **** movie on soooooo many levels.

I looked at Dame's Honor Up movie for a couple minutes. **** looked terrible.

where's the fun in that tho? lol

*****'s been speculating over the roc break up for damn near 20 years.

why now, are we to, 'let it be'? cuz of aaliyah? lol

A lot of people have thrown that theory out though :lol:

You can probably go on youtube and find a lot of "the truth" vids talking about Aayliah breaking them up. Kind of a waste of time.

blueface and g herbo most influential for the remainder of the decade

Before Blueface and Herb _’s was up in arms about Detroit and DMV rappers being off beat lol. Big Sean don't necessarily rap like a traditional D _ but he def plays around with that style as well and he hella mainstream.

Before any of these _'s tho E-40, Suga Free, Saafir etc was doing that **** on the West. _'s like Doom, Sadat X, Kool Keith etc was doing it on the East. Mystikal, Silkk etc. I could list _'s for days man :lol:

It's just crazy to me that this is still even a big conversation like that when soooo many _'s have done it in the history of rap :lol:

Rap is still young but I feel like we're increasingly nearing the point (that all art gets to) where pretty much everything has already been done in some form. Everything that follows is just multiple different combination/pairings of various past techniques, moods, etc to make something “new” and “original”

I looked at Dame's Honor Up movie for a couple minutes. **** looked terrible.

A lot of people have thrown that theory out though :lol:

You can probably go on youtube and find a lot of "the truth" vids talking about Aayliah breaking them up. Kind of a waste of time.

lol @ "the truth" vids.

good ol karceno got the ****ing scoop for everything dont he? lol

Before Blueface and Herb _’s was up in arms about Detroit and DMV rappers being off beat lol. Big Sean don't necessarily rap like a traditional D _ but he def plays around with that style as well and he hella mainstream.

Before any of these _'s tho E-40, Suga Free, Saafir etc was doing that **** on the West. _'s like Doom, Sadat X, Kool Keith etc was doing it on the East. Mystikal, Silkk etc. I could list _'s for days man :lol:

It's just crazy to me that this is still even a big conversation like that when soooo many _'s have done it in the history of rap :lol:

Rap is still young but I feel like we're increasingly nearing the point (that all art gets to) where pretty much everything has already been done in some form. Everything that follows is just multiple different combination/pairings of various past techniques, moods, etc to make something “new” and “original”

The bolded is why I think "vibes" so important to people now.

There’s something for everybody nowadays . If a person purposely subjects themselves, to something they dislike, it’s on them.

Like when people follow or entertain stuff or people on social media that they dislike. It’s literally just hatred or admiration at that point.

I ain’t devoting my attention to ANYTHING that I ridicule. That makes me look envious

There’s something for everybody nowadays . If a person purposely subjects themselves, to something they dislike, it’s on them.

Like when people follow or entertain stuff or people on social media that they dislike. It’s literally just hatred or admiration at that point.

I ain’t devoting my attention to ANYTHING that I ridicule. That makes me look envious
Ppl are weird mane...quick to run to the things they "hate" rather than seek out and support what they like

Life Story is one of my favorite albums of all time, damn I love that album.

I love this **** right here. Damn, it's crazy how popular and successful Puff is. BIG died, no clue where his soul is right now. Thats wild when you think about Puff still here and BIG gone.

Song should have been bigger cause this joint make me want to stand on some couches and act ignorant as ****.

boogie lowkey got a hit on his hands :pimp:
Went from mini dej to me checking for him.... album might be flames.

Back
Top Bottom