Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Women ****in cause of the mood and the beat, not cause his voice great. If you getting draws off vocals, you’re not playing Jacquees

That 4472973 album was trash. 3-4 bangers, rest was McDonald’s R&B

Women ****in cause of the mood and the beat, not cause his voice great. If you getting draws off vocals, you’re not playing Jacquees

Play this with tape your lady and some henn....

EAEE29EF-6294-4A1A-9478-42DBBBDFA9E5.gif

40 mins. Perfect timing :pimp:

The lies. Only bad songs are the Trey and Chris Brown songs. Everything else was riding. He started off with the rap/singing thing but once 23 hit that album is all good R&B. 23, London, No Validation, House Or Hotel, the Jagged Edge joint, Play The Field is fire.

Why is the go to criticism for rappers who are deemed lyrical is if you can "ride in the car with your old lady listening to it"? Like is that greatest barometer for measuring an MC's talent or skill? Its trash unless women love it? That's a sad way of thinking and you could miss out on a ton of good albums using that logic. As if metaphors is a ****ing bad thing

the new wave
carolinas got the toughest post FL producers other than atlanta.

speaker knockerz
pierre
jetsonmade
supah mario (he do a lot of thug ****, that thug and drake song for example)

This. We all know that there plenty of "rappity rap *****s" that never made it "big" than can rap. All them Lyricist Lounge *****s from back in the day could "rap". All them white underground *****s like El-P, Aesop Rock, Cage, Slug, etc. could "rap".

We put Eminem on our "Goat" list because he was successful. The platinum albums and the "fame" is why he's on those lists. And know that we know the emptiness of why he got his "fame"...what does he really have to stand on? We know you famous for a reason...so if we hanging our "Eminem is a goat" hat on him being able to rap only...why is he there? Jay, Nas, Pun, etc. are not on our lists ONLY because they can rap. Those *****s have timeless records that STILL resonate with us...for "us"...all of them have at least a few records we can put on at our family re-union. Someone show me the Em record that's gonna go off at the function. why is Eminem is exempt from these rules?

He is quite literally Macklemore with Dr. Dre and edgier content. "They" made us like him.

Em is considered a GOAT cause he is one. He just has the biggest falloff of any legend ever. He has amazing technical feats, but simply can’t make good songs anymore. All that technical wizardry is meaningless if you sound flat out terrible doing it.

I get that Em is washed these days, but cats really rolling with SSLP and MMLP being trash now? :lol:

Internet got you all f’ed up.

It’s a favorite pastime of social media currently, revisiting obvious good to classic albums only to **** on them

Late nominee for song of the year

That ***** dissin' on the 'Gram, but I ain't say nothin'
I ain’t trippin, I’ma get him when that day come
I'm on house arrest but I’ma take one

I'ma lay on lil' buddy for 'bout eight months
If I whack him now, everybody gon' say somethin'

When you dissin' me, *****, that better be really how you feel
'Cause I ain't takin' no apologies, I don't care if it's sincere
I'm on 1800 block, still posted with the steel
I don't even care, I got a couple mill' still in the field
I'm a bidness man, how I give a ***** ***** the deal

This dude Kodak hilarious. Not the biggest fan of his music, some **** aiight but I fw dude.

Finally got around to listen to Street Gossip. I mess with the whole project, aside from the 2Chainz track.

Late nominee for song of the year

That ***** dissin' on the 'Gram, but I ain't say nothin'
I ain’t trippin, I’ma get him when that day come
I'm on house arrest but I’ma take one

I'ma lay on lil' buddy for 'bout eight months
If I whack him now, everybody gon' say somethin'

When you dissin' me, *****, that better be really how you feel
'Cause I ain't takin' no apologies, I don't care if it's sincere
I'm on 1800 block, still posted with the steel
I don't even care, I got a couple mill' still in the field
I'm a bidness man, how I give a ***** ***** the deal

these some blueface bars. get on board