Jalen-Rose-towel-throw.gif

I've been a few times from back when they were "HennyPalooza". Its cool but I feel like they might have grown too big for their own good (more crowded venues = more time spent at the bars trying to grab a drink). Before, the events were much smaller and "intimate". Now they be having them at Coney Island and Hammerstein Ballroom which takes away that feeling I enjoyed.

Lately I've only been going to their events OT (Atlanta / DC). Actually ran into Rory at the ATL event in May and he came off as a pretty cool/humble dude.

Good insight fam. I think I'm gonna say f it and check it out one time for the hell of it.

It's at Hammerstein again this go around so I'll see what's up. Salute to them doing their thing.

A bit off topic, but has anyone in this thread been to Dusse Palooza? Rory’s people n’nem’s party.

Going to be in NYC this weekend. Trying to see if it’s worth checking out. I don’t drink Dusse or other brown liquor if that matters. :lol:
I'm at Pizza Zoo on Saturday

It ain't the same. It was a lot of anti-drug songs in different era's. There was more balance. Even the ones that had drug problems would talk about both sides of it.

Nowadays if you talk about how drugs is turning _'s into zombies you get called a hater and "Let them cook" and "bu bu but Rick James did drugs too". Silly _'s got offended by J Coles album. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom